Training Schools List

davlandrum

Quick question - on the Wednesday Night on the Range, they had one of the schools that had developed a "hunting training" course. I thought it was Frontsite, but there is nothing about it on their site.

Anyone know what I am talking about??

ProMarksmen

Professional Marksmen Inc. - Long Range Rifle Training

Hello everyone. I am the owner of Professional Marksmen Inc. and we specialize in Long Range Rifle instruction. We have 450 acres with a 1000 yard Known Distance Range, 1800 yard Unknown Distance Range, and a Tactical Shooting Area. We instruct all shooters, regardless of their experience and profession. Every day at the Neighbor Range Complex is a good day. We hope to see you sometime soon.

Here is a link to our February Newsletter:http://www.professionalmarksmen.com/newsletters/monthlynewsletter.pdf

Stone Cold

Tactical Defense Institute - West Union, Ohio

Great facilities, live fire houses, LEO instructors. John Brennan is well thought of among LE.

maimai

Thanks every one ! Me and my son going there,we're from VIet Nam.I'm looking for good school for my son.This is a very nice thread. I'd like to learn as much of these schools.Every one have a good weekend 1

ChrisFry

NY

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris Fry and I am the owner/operator of Modern Defensive Training Systems, LLC located in Upstate NY. Currently we utilize several local ranges & classrooms and our Mobile Training Team has conducted classes in NY, NJ, PA, CT, NV, FL, TN, MS, MA, NH and CAN.

Here is a downloadable PDF of our brochure for anyone interested or who might find themselves in NY:
http://www.mdtstraining.com/MDTSBrochure.pdf

Stop by the website if you get a chance to see what we have to offer.
http://www.mdtstraining.com

Thanks,
Chris Fry

BoulderTroll

I saw that HSS International was listed on the front page of the Training Schools thread. I attended a 4 or 5 day HSS tactical medic school a few years ago and was very dissapointed. It seemed very half-a$$ed. Time management was poor, instruction was poor, facilities were also poor. The instructors were obviously knowlegable in their professions (tactical medics from Mil/ LE), but they were not very good at instructing.

On the other hand I am happy to recommend the International School of Tactical Medicine:

http://www.tacticalmedicine.com/

It's my understanding that these folks are what was once the Heckler and Koch Training Division. They offer a two week Basic and Advanced Tactical Medicine course in Palm Springs, CA. I have nothing but possitive things to say about them. The courses were extremely organized. The instructors were very knowledgable in their fields and could actually instruct well to boot (imagine that;):D). The instructors come from varying backgrounds including tactical law enforcement, military special operations, and the medical field (trauma surgeons).

The course is a combination of live fire range with pistol and submachinegun, simunition/ airsoft scenarios, classroom and lab, etc. One of the excellent aspects of the course was the student body. The students had a diversified background including ER docs, SWAT cops, SF soldiers, SEAL, firefighters, private sector ambulance, military contractors, etc. This provided a great way to trade styles, ideas, and contact information between the students.

As you can tell by the title, the courses are very mission specific for medics of one kind or another. It's not a general weapons type school but if you're looking for this type of training I doubt there is much better in the world.

GSE

Winchester, Virginia

Golden Seal Enterprises - Executive Security & Training Services.

www.goldensealenterprises.com

GSE offers a full range of firearms, NRA, CCW, PPS and VA DCJS courses.

GSE was founded in 1992 and is a veteran owned, small business that operates out of Winchester, Virginia

VA Department of Criminal Justice Services #11-5343 | #88-1476

kraigwy

I'll be conducting another Service Rifle Clinic at the Weston County Sportsman Club, Newcastle WY on June 20th 2009.

If interested PM me for more information.

Hi Guys,

Florida Firearms Training. (Florida)
Our indoor Courses are held at the Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach Florida. We also use multiple outdoor facilities around the state as well as internationally for certain classes. We will also “come to you”, (in most cases) if you have a facility for us to conduct on-range and classroom courses.

We have 4 full time instructors with an additional 6 "on call" instructors. All of which are NRA / State or Military certified. Individual qualifications include a variety of disciplines from Law Enforcement, Military, Contractor / Operator, Security, Rifle, Carbine, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection, Home Firearm Safety, Close Quarter Combat, Urban Survival etc. Most have first hand experience in the field whether it is military, contract, Law Enforcement or security / protection detail roles.

We offer regularly scheduled Concealed Weapons Classes, Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun, marine and home defense classes. These include introduction, intermediate and advanced courses......Please see our website for more info.

Will Farrugia
954 298 9103
will@floridafirearmstraining.com
http://www.floridafirearmstraining.com
http://www.theexecutivesolution.com

THORGDG

Thor Global Defense Group. Military ranges,gun renting,and training

Hello, We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Thor Global Defense Group. Our Main Facility is located at 1206 KNESEK LANE, VAN BUREN AR. We have a wide variety of ranges, classes, and weapons to choose from. We have several rifle bays, one strictly for RND and company use. We do have several ranges open to the public ranging for our 40m sub machine gun pistol bay out to our 2 mile long range. Currently we are constructing a 2 story shoothouse and a 360 degree shoot bay designed for PSD training. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at 479-474-3434 or check us out online at www.THORGDG.com. We also have Several different Tactical Training and Security Classes

We currently offer:

* Civilian Firearm and Self Defense Training
* Military Training
* Law Enforcement/Police Training
* Security Professional Training
* Armorer Training

THORGDG is the first security company in the world that offers there own line of weapons. Our line ranges from our TR-15 Tactical carbine, (which is used by our security teams) to our THOR NEMISES .50cal BMG. We also have our own line of .408 .338 and .308 rifles.(call for pricing and availability).

Sentinel

Will work for food

I'm a police instructor in the UK (see my profile). I will teach anyone who will employ me how to shoot their weapon, and, more importantly, when.

Just ask!