Training Schools List

HStarr22

Tactical Precision Arms. Garden Plain, Kansas

This last weekend I had the opportunity to shoot with Jamison Yoder of TPArms. I would recommend any of his courses to beginners or the experienced shooter! He's an extremely nice guy and has experience as an X sniper so he knows what he's talking about. He also builds custom rifles that consistently shoot one hole. I plan on having him build me a rifle! Check them out, nothing but good things to say about them!
http://www.tparms.com/home.html

TPC Training

Thank you for having us on your forum!​

The Tactical Performance Center is dedicated to improving the tactical performance of those who use firearms. We use expert instructors and cutting edge methodology, scientific measurement tools and programs, video analysis in certain applications and equipment that supports our training methodology and helps increase performance in vital areas. You can be assured that your training experience will be second to none.

We believe that proper training demands honest and objective testing and measurement. This, combined with expert, laser directed training and equipment, will lead to a higher level of skill and performance.

You will be able to increase your performance dramatically and quickly. From there, you can continue to compare your skills, using our TPC Measurement, against the best in the world and be able to see if your training program is working or needs to change.

We believe we offer a more advanced level of performance training that will get you to your goals faster than any other system in use today.

IMG_2850-300x199.jpg

Read more about our company here.
https://www.tacticalperformancecenter.com/about-us/

If you have any questions please email sales@tacticalperformancecenter.com
or visit our website at www.tacticalperformancecenter.com

Keep an eye out for our latest training classes!​

TPC Training

Tactical Performance Center 2016 Schedule is LIVE

Are you ready to set up your training schedule for 2016? TPC has the first six months of 2016 ready to book. Our classes represent the peak of performance and defensive shooting skills. There are new classes for beginners and extremely advanced shooters, and we have various levels of competition classes for USPSA and 3 Gun shooters.

For more info on classes view our other threads, or just visit the TPC website at
www.tacticalperformancecenter.com

View the complete schedule here

https://www.tacticalperformancecenter.com/2016-schedule/

Vinootz

I’ve often wondered why someone would pay good money to learn how to aim and shoot a gun. I get that some beginners could use a safety course. Even advanced tactics for those that dream to be Roger Ramjet, Stevie Sniper, Competition Champ, GI JOE or whomever. LMAO. With the internet you can read and learn anything you want for free. I’d rather spend $1600 on ammo and four days at a range on my own. Or put $1600 toward a custom rifle.
Hey to each his own. Whatever floats your boat. Look at the bright side. You can help employ people to have yourself spoon fed.

TunnelRat

I’ve often wondered why someone would pay good money to learn how to aim and shoot a gun. I get that some beginners could use a safety course. Even advanced tactics for those that dream to be Roger Ramjet, Stevie Sniper, Competition Champ, GI JOE or whomever. LMAO. With the internet you can read and learn anything you want for free. I’d rather spend $1600 on ammo and four days at a range on my own. Or put $1600 toward a custom rifle.
Hey to each his own. Whatever floats your boat. Look at the bright side. You can help employ people to have yourself spoon fed.

By this logic the US military could skip entire marksmanship programs and just put recruits in a room with computers that have an internet connection and a range out back.

Having someone that can point out deficiencies in your personal technique and give one on one instruction isn’t something that’s easy to capture in a blog post or YouTube video. To be fair I have read some good blog posts and watched some useful videos, but none of those were tailored to me and my shooting. I spent a number of years shooting by myself at a range before I sought out professional instruction. I absolutely made progress shooting by myself. I made more progress in a shorter timeframe in having instruction.

shafter

Quality instruction can make a decent shooter out of a beginner in a few hundred rounds. Left to their own devices it may take thousands of rounds.Even for those who already have the basics down, a little professional guidance can show them a few things they didn't realize and push them up a few notches.