Component Sightings

9MMand223only

This is the best deal I seen on primers in 2 years. Thanks for link. I have plenty, I won't buy, but I cannot believe this is still in stock.

Thank you kind sir.

reynolds357

This is the best deal I seen on primers in 2 years. Thanks for link. I have plenty, I won't buy, but I cannot believe this is still in stock.

Thank you kind sir.
I ordered 5000. I think they are getting them in daily. Been in stock and out of stock several times this week. I love the 7.5br. my 6PPC loves them. They are the only primer I have found that my 450 Bushmaster will shoot 1/2" groups at 100 with.
I hope they are still the same now that ownership changed hands.

Last edited:

akinswi

I bought 500 cases of 30-06 from sig sauer free shipping 37.95 for bags of 50. They are better than winchester cases.

Schlitz 45

ZSdMkq0l.jpg

I don't use LRP's so I haven't been looking. When I was hunting primers I would just check Midway, Brownells, Powder Valley, Academy Sports, Etc. a few times every day. They do show up, but in small quantities that go fast. I was able to by some cases of 5,000 that help offset the hazmat fees & most limit you to one or two bricks. Locally Scheels had primers when I was there last week & even though I didn't need them I bought a brick of Magnum SPP at $80 & added it to the stash.

akinswi

I do have some just not trying to run out. I wouldn’t mind paying alittle extra for them on gunbroker but $62.00 hazmat fees no thankyou. I rather not shoot than pay 200.00 for 1000.00 primers.

RoyceP

I have enough primers to last decades. The local Bass Pro shop has every size in stock. Out the door less than 7.99 per box including tax. Limit 500 per person per day. I am done going there for a long time.

cdoc42

Today I got 1000 Remington 1-1/2 small pistol primers for $89.99; CCI's were $10 more.
1000 Cheddite shotgun 209 primers, made in France, were $62.99, and I wondered why we have to get them at price from France.