Component Sightings

akinswi

Seems to be shortage on LP primers lately… figures when I started loading for 45acp again. Midway seems to have an ok selection on sp and sr primers

Metal god

Has anyone gone to any gunshows lately. I’m going to one in AZ later this month . I figure they will have primers ? If not that trip may be a waste of time and gas .

ghbucky

I did a search of the thread and don't see any references to https://reloadingunlimited.com/

I was suspicious of them when they popped up in a search, but I checked them out and looked legit from everything I could find. Only accept Credit card payments, and limited on #s of stock you could load into the shopping cart. (2 of my tests).

I've ordered 5000 CCI SPP and 4lbs of PowerPistol from them and they were delivered.

stagpanther

Thanks Marco--I rushed so fast to buy a couple boxes of the #34 I didn't even notice the 250's wre also available for much less!!!:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: Can't believe I just paid $300 for two 2 bricks of #34--but that should keep my big magnums flying for another year or two.

stagpanther

For those that might be interested in precision rimfire ammo--Oberle Enterprises has some RWS R-100 available. It's only by the brick or case. I'm not brave (or rich) enough to buy a case without first knowing the lot number is a good fit for my rifle--though generally even a "bad" lot usually shoots better than anything else out of my CZs.