Component Sightings

lugerstew

From what i got from talking to the guy, they would figure the shipping and hazmat fees later when the order was all put together and ready to ship.

lugerstew

The third generation shooters supply just billed my cc 34.79 for the hazmat fee and the shipping and handling, I think that is probably a reasonable amount, considering all the high prices now days.

lugerstew

Shane Tuttle: Yes, later was the hazmat and shipping fees, kind of different I know, but these guys sound like there from the backwoods of Oklahoma.

Metal god

It’s definitely odd but I’ve been billed separately by other companies as well however they were billed the same day . For whatever reason they did it separately . If I had to guess it would be that their computer program has their general shipping and handling at a lower cost than they want to charge right now so they bill it separately at a higher cost rather than rewriting or adjusting their program .

lugerstew

Received my order from Third Generation Shooting supply yesterday from UPS, all was good, so really no issues with these guys, I would probably order from them again.

big al hunter

Bullets and brass are occasionally available at Sages Reloading Supply. Online sales only. Fast shipping and excellent customer service every time I have ordered. And they aren't gouging on prices. Today they had 9mm brass and extreme bullets. .223 bullets and brass are usually in stock too.

Metal god

They are still in stock and it says limited to "10 pieces" per day . Well they are advertised as 1k count so does that mean limit 10k ? Doesn't sound much like a limit haha but $9k is way over my limit lol .

I don't really need they but I sure want some ,

k9Mqxo.jpg

Great news! Scheel's has their grand opening going on in my town. Ammo is fully stocked at average pricing. Plenty of small pistol and small rifle primers. Only $60/brick! By today's standards, that's low. I haven't seen that price in almost 2 years. Decent powder available and pricing was pretty decent. Plenty of press kits and related components, too.

Last edited: