Component Sightings

Right now, Gunbroker is your best bet. Be ready to pay through the nose. Nobody else has any that you don't have to give up your first-born that I know of.

hounddawg

PV, Grafs, and Midsouth have a fair selection of VV and Shooters World at pre covid prices. CCI has a good selection of .22 LR. Primers won't not be far behind

@Stagpanther LOL, I told the wife a few month back that if she had the desire for a new BMW I would give her a few bricks of primers to sell or trade but I expected for her to bring me change back

Metal god

THANK YOU Reddog

Just ordered 4lbs of accurate #5 which will likely replace CFE-pistol for me . Only down side is that I've never used it so lots of new load development in my future :rolleyes: Now hoping to get Accurate #9 for the magnum cartridges but that's less important .

EDIT , cancelled my accurate order and went with 8lbs of CFE pistol LMAO . The thought of working up loads in all the cartridges and bullets with Accurate #5 that I've already done with CFE-pistol was just to much of a turn off for me . I didn't really "want" 8lbs of any one pistol powder but at right around $27 a pound ,,,,, what the hey :)

Last edited:

FoghornLeghorn

Powder Valley has Alliant powders in stock.....

..........including Unique which, I haven't seen since the current shortage began. I just ordered a four pound jug for $96, plus shipping and hazmat.

6/18/21 10:30 AM

In case anybody's interested.

hounddawg

Hodgdon CFE 223 and CFE pistol also as of this post

midway has SW 4350 and SW Precision (similar to Varget) 1 and 8 pounders at decent prices also

Last edited:

hounddawg

The 4064 is now gone.

Not surprised. I saw a lot of powder today I have not seen for a while. IMR 4198, H4350, SW4350, and even Varget was up for maybe 5 minutes at PV

I looked at the 4064 and even put a jug in the cart but then backed out. Did the same with the SW Precision at Grafs but after a bit of thought I decided I have enough powder for all my rifles to last a year or more and there is more and more is hitting the streets every day and lasting longer and longer.

Midway had even had some decent prices today on the SW powders. A bit higher than Grafs, MidSouth and PV but nowhere near Bruno's pricing

Only thing I am really looking for at the moment is some 95 gn 6 mm SMK's and I put 500 of those on backorder over 3 months ago.

hounddawg

I have received two backorders on bullets in the last few months. Two more are still out there. I am not quick enough on the draw for notifications in these times

ciwsguy

Call the nearest cabelas

Late last week, the one nearest me had two cases of CCI large and small rifle on the shelf. I also have one brick of CCI no. 34 large rifle military primers I’d be willing to trade for an equal amount of large pistol primers. PM me if interested.

Sub note:Kentucky gun company in bardstown has had a case of two of large rifle and small rifle primers on the shelf, but their price was in the neighborhood of $160 per brick, limit one brick. At that price, I let it sit.

ciwsguy

CCI BR4 primers at cabelas Louisville. Not cheap, $106 per brick

In stock at cabelas, only two bricks left

Attachments

• F126F33B-DA52-4A13-BB0D-FA8D21A5B6E4.jpeg
    F126F33B-DA52-4A13-BB0D-FA8D21A5B6E4.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: