Which handgun does your husband use for a house gun?

I have chosen to use a 12" frying pan with the large backstrap
Do you recommend nylon or leather? Which one does special forces use?

Also, which wheelbarrow is better for tactical, Seymour or Ames?

Jim243

That's a good idea, 4,000 psi 300 degrees temp and 9 gallons a minuet that would do the job, but cleaning up all that water would be a pain. Besides the cost of a 100 foot hose would break the bank. (LOL)

But since I do not have a water spout in the bedroom I use one of these:

The 45 rides on my belt most of the time, the 75 P-01 has a better rail and holds my gun light on the night stand and lately the 380 has found it's way under my pillow.

And the 12 gauge is in the gun cabinet right next to the bed:

I'm not paranoid just prepared (LOL)

Jim

lee n. field

a pistol-gripped Mossberg Cruiser can help with, ah, compensation issues. It's loud and it kicks like a mule. It's better for the ol' masculinity than going to one of those John Bly men's retreats!

LOL

Onward Allusion

Around the house and out and about (not at work), it's a 3" 8-shot 357 Mag with a LaserLyte sight. Nightstand gun is S&W 5906TSW with a Streamlight TLR-2 laser/light combo.

SPEMack618

Can I just pipe in say that a gun I bought, my GUN!, has morphed into the girlfriend's night stand gun?

Wonder what she'd say if I started wearing a pair of her heels to the office.

serf 'rett

Also, which wheelbarrow is better for tactical, Seymour or Ames?

Well, Tom, we would use the Ames here in the redneck South.

It would come in handy for hauling off any guy showing up at our office in high heels....

Madcap_Magician

brotherbadger said:
Meh, let her have her fun. Half the joy of this thread is seeing who gets it and who doesn't.

It's amazing the number of people who apparently didn't fully comprehend the first post, or in many cases read the post immediately prior to theirs...

SPEMack618

I demand to be carted off in an Ames, American made wheelbarrow. And parts of it are black, so therefor tactical.

I always thought her black uniform heels would look great with ACUs, and thier patent leather, so therefor don't require a spit shine.

I just really want my Model 10 back.

PP99

I'm going to answer this trick question, although I'm the less precise and less patient husband. :)

Sig P226
Sig P229
Walther P99
HK VP9

House Gun

My main house gun is my Browning HiPower Practical with two loaded mags of Federal Jktd Hollow Points. Following everyone's suggestion that I get the problem I had with it repaired, it is now at my gunsmith getting taken care of. So in the meantime, my "house gun" is now my Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum with 4-speedloaders full of hollow points as well. I think that will do the trick until my HiPower returns.