Whats your favorite 9mm handgun?

goose2w1

Gotta give aother vote to the High Powers! I also have to give a nod to the Taurus OSS. I got one a year ago and absolutly love it!

Pilot

Tex45ACP,

I assume that is a Silver Chrome BHP like mine except I have the adjustable, factory Millet sights and gold "pimp" trigger. Is the CZ-75B stainless steel or did you have that hard chromed? Both are BEAUTIFUL!

Skans

I'm partial to my Steyr GB:

GunsBoo050.jpg

Old Timer

Steve1911 said,
Old Timer,

The M&P is the one with the hinged trigger. I don't like that. No experience with them... just on principle. Simple is best. Less parts to break, means less visits from good ol' Murphy & his stupid law.
Yes, the M&P has a compound trigger, as does the Sigma and the Glock (in a little different format). However, I have about 10,000 rounds through my Sigma 9mm and about 5,000 rounds through my M&P .40 and, so far, not a bit of trouble from either of them. I wouldn't worry too much about the compound triggers. They are considerably less complicated than the internals of either gun. :)

snevensmores

My CZ75B! Of course, that's all that I have right now in 9mm... :) But it sure beats the Kel-Tec P11 that I started with. Though it was always reliable -- just was too small and had a lonnnnggg trigger pull. Good gun, though -- I dunno care what anyone says about Kel-Tec... that was a decent gun for the money. When I become a cop, I wouldn't hesitate to slap that thing in an ankle holster. I'll likely stick with a revolver or a corresponding 9mm Glock when I get the opportunity. Interchangeable mags = good.

Btw, my buddy has a Taurus 24/7 9mm. Shot it a few times -- ok gun, but my CZ beats that thing into the dirt... more accurate and just "feels" better for me. He's been shooting for a lot longer than me, and I can smoke him when it comes to accuracy.

Haven't shot much anything more except a S&W. Not a bad gun at all. I'd buy one for a decent price.

breed

CZ75B...there are guns out there that you'll pay more for. but very few that well shoot are handle any finer. the first time i picked one up. it felt like a part of me. the only other hand gun that fills that natural to me is a 1873 colt.

1-UP

CZ75b - it'll take you by the hand and whisper sweet nothings in your ear after a long day of walking in the park and watching sunsets.

Seriously though, it's so nice it feels like it should have exited with you from the birth canal.

Not the best for ccw I'm guessing though, it IS solid steel.

ECHOONE

I have always been a 1911 fanatic .45 Nut until I for the heck of it bought a sig P6 Love the P6 best feeling Sig you ever want to hold and very reliable & accurate!

sandbag

Two Good Ones

If you are a traditionalist like me,the Browning HiPower is the best IMHO.
My son has an XD,which is great for those who prefer something other than SA and don't mind polymer.The XD has some nice features such as a striker firing system,where the "glock style" trigger needs only to release the striker,making for an almost single action feel;a loaded chamber indicator;and a grip safety.
I like the BHP so much that I have three-a capitan,a Mark IIIS,and a BHP in .30 Luger,which differs from the standard BHP only in the barrel.