What Gun Is On Your Radar?

Nick_C_S

Not really anything, actually. Or so I'm trying to convince my wife :p

I have plenty of nice guns, but the new S&W 2.75" Combat Mag 66, or Kimber's K6s would be kind of cool to have.

larryf1952

I'm certainly not burning with desire for anything right now. I haven't bought a gun in almost 2 years. When I purchased my last gun, my desire to add new specimens to my collection completely disappeared. As 44 AMP said earlier, I found out that I finally had pretty much everything I really wanted.

I'd probably bite at a new Python if it was $900 instead of $1500. Maybe, a Springfield Ronin. But I'm OK with the 4 other .357's that are already in my safe, as well as an assortment of 1911's. So...I'm good. :)

CajunBass

I'd like to have a Hi-Power of some type. The Springfield sounds and looks good, but if a decent clone, like an FEG turned up at my LGS, I probably wouldn't turn my nose up at it.

If one doesn't, no big deal. It's not like I'm short on 9mm's these days.

mk70ss

Just saw a Dan Wesson blued .357 pistol pac with all 4 barrels, tools, case, and paperwork at my LGS in 95-99% condition I would love to have……….

V-fib

DWFan said:
.357 Magnum CVA Scout V2 pistol but I'm afraid I'm too late. CVA no longer lists them on their website.

I too had a CVA scout in .357 but found it difficult to shoot with 2 hands and always having to use a bi/tripod to keep it steady. I sold it to Buds and got a Traditions .357 single shot rifle (from Buds) and wow what a difference it shoots perfectly and I really love it. I think you would too.

V-fib

FairWarning

• Some kind of 6.5-7mm bolt gun. Can't decide if I want a more traditional or precision chassis.
  • 10mm Auto pistol with at least 5" barrel....but which one??! :eek:

rodfac

Most any S&W Mountain Gun in any caliber besides .45 ACP. Druthers would be a .41 Mag followed by a .44, and without the #)_%$@)*(#$& Lock. Best Regards, Rod

Schlitz 45

I'm in pretty good shape with my humble iconic gun collection. Still on the lookout for a P08 Luger shooter (found one in 7.65 at a good price but passed on the caliber), a Model 29 S&W would be nice, & for some reason I find myself looking at Desert Eagle 50AE's-kind of liking the color case hardened version. Certainly nothing practical on this list so I'm not in any hurry.

MarkCO

Oh, I don't know. I kind of want a Ruger American Predator in 6.5cm with the AICS style mag. I have three long guns to sell first, and I still have almost $1K in store credit at one of my LGS for some guns I sold in 2020. I guess that should be burning a hole in my pocket, but I just don't have anything I really want at this point, other than maybe rebuild a few AR15s.

Willie Lowman

I am currently negotiating the purchase of a Krebs Custom AK47 that I have been after for years. That will probably be my last firearm purchase for quite some time

Unless I come across a HK USP for a reasonable price.

Also I would like to get a 45-70 barrel for my TC Encore. But that's on the back burner