What Gun Is On Your Radar?

Jcon72

I own several .22 LR & Magnum revolvers and a Keltec PMR-30.
My next choice in .22 Magnum is the Taurus 942/ 8 shot. I prefer the multi-shot version over the standard 6. I think the 942 will be a 25 yard handgun.
The 942 will fit in my pocket nicely.

I have a 6" Taurus 941 in .22 Mag that I picked up a couple of years ago, used. Never fired it yet, so this is a good reminder to take it to the back yard and try it out.
As for myself, a gentleman who has sold me some guns in the past has a 2-inch S&W model 64 NY-1 and a 3-inch S&W model 47. Still waiting for a price tag but am afraid they'll be out of my reach. :mad:

Electrod47

I have always had a hankering the Winchester Lever action in .410, they are rare and priced accordingly. A while ago Henry introduced theirs. Haven't been able to handle one yet. But, if I do. I'll probably grab it.

vulcan73

(1) Glock 27 Gen5 with the 9mm conversion barrel
(2) Ruger SR45C which they don't make
(3) Kahr K45, see (2)
(4) Taurus G3C in 40S&W, see (2), (3)
(5) Affordable 1911 Officer with alloy frame

iosteyee

I have a healthy, little, collection of pistols, but have been looking for:

DA/SA, single stack, compact, light rail, 9mm, optics cut.

I may trade my Sig 239 out as it hasn't been carried in quite some time now. Right now the main contenders are:

HK P2000 sk
Springfield XD-E
All others seem to be pretty wide/chunky according to the specs I'm reading. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Schlitz 45

I’ve got more than I can regularly shoot & most of my bucket list filled. Lately I’ve been shopping for a nice S&W 29-2 or earlier. Found a sweet one locally but it’s nickel plated & I’m not sure I want to go there. Also I’ve kept an eye out for a nice Luger shooter, found one locally yesterday but I’d like one without a grip safety. I’m getting picky but I know what I want & more than willing to wait until the right ones come along.