Hardest hitting, smallest concealment gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

spodwo

Look at this:

taurusslim.jpg

Taurus 709 - 7+1 in 9mm.

http://averagejoeshandgunreviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/taurus-pt-709-slim-9mm-i-know-that-i.html

http://gunblast.com/Taurus-PT709.htm

beerbebud

Rossi .357 snub nose had one that i love unfortunately it was stolen from my vehicle. it would fit in the watch pocket of every pair of jeans i owned with almost no profile and packed 5 .357 magnum rounds the handle is short and fat and feels comfortable shooting in the magnum

CARGUY2244

compact power

Badness got it right. Glock 29, a compact canon that's shootable. If that doesn't work, you can pick up a used S&W 500 with a 2.5 barrel. I've seen them for $600, which is less than half of new price, with only a cylinder shot through them. Hmmmm.....wonder why they can be bought so cheap....maybe because the owners have no use for them, as their wrists are permanently dislocated.

Nanuk

The guns that I have that fit your need are:

#1 S&W 360 PD 357 Magnum.
#2 Walther PPS in 40 S&W

The Walther is the most accurate of he two. As for head shots at 25 feet as someone mentioned, That is more about the shooter than the gun.

curmudgeon1

The two smallest carry guns I have are a Ruger 2.25"
.357 SP101 and a 3" .45acp Colt New Agent. The Agent
fits my concealed carry needs the best of the two.

phrogpilot

Hardest hitting in the smallest package; I too have thought much about that. I tend to carry smaller guns out of convenience and practicality with my wardrobe. I have had many CCw's; the one that I keep on me now, and have for the past year, is the KelTec PF-9; small, light weight, accurate and totally reliable. 7+1 of 9mm Gold Dot or Cor Bon seems like enough to stop a fight to me.

gearchecker

Small, lightweight, concealable, S&W 669 9mm

The S&W 669 is a really good option in the smallest category.
It's the smallest PD handgun I own. I conceal it and absolutly nobody knows I'm carrying. With 12 rounds in the magazine it still stays light enough to carry all day without any problems, and it has enough firepower to hold off the BG's.

669-1.jpg

skydiver3346

small package dynamite?

I finally got the Rohrbaugh 9mm (to match the .380 I have owened for awhile) and its awesome.
The 9mm Rohrbaugh is VERY easy to conceal and carry, yet still packs quite a punch for such a little gun. Using the 115 grain Hornady "Critical Defense" bullets that really group well out of it.

Scoob956

I don't think you can go wrong with the springfield emp in .40

I just picked one up and it is Nice. I actually shoot it better than my bigger 9mm's

Departed402

Go look at the small double barrel pistol on post #77 and then come back.

My great-uncle recently gave my father most of his gun collection. One of the items being a small pistol like shown in #77, but it shoots .357 mag. The .357 bullets are about a centimeter from the muzzel. No one has been ballsy enough to shoot it. My great-uncle said he put a shorter round in the gun just to test before he put in the magnum round. He said flames short out like you wouldn't believe. That I've seen with my own eyes, it's the smallest with the most punch.

Departed402

My last post was the 3rd and now it's the 7th. Since I had the last post does that mean I win?!

(Don't take this post seriously. I did it for laughs. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.