Hard Times, Let's see a free item/pass it forward thread

dhedrick

I posted some additional brass including some oddballs in a free brass thread in the reloading forum if anyone is interested.

DarcyPotter1

Burris 3-9x40 fullfeid ll

Jevyod send me a adress and I will send you the scope it will be easyer that way and you can do the same for someone some day my son tells me that its called doing a forward and I think this Idea is great hope someone keeps it going the scope is silver finish and in new shape and the rifle it was on had only fired 7 shots so enjoy it and I hope you can put it to good use

Haven't participated in this thread, but did give a mag to a friend today. We definitely need to help each other out more.

I've got an AK scope mount, how would I get that in the give away here. I took it off a Saiga 308 AK, so not sure what it fits.

Quincunx

While going through some of my parts boxes last night, I found a 3" stainless .38 Special J-frame barrel that I bought a couple of years ago and wound up not needing. Free to good home!

dhedrick

Have the below and a small amount of .40 free to a good home if anyone is interested.
35 of 45 Colt
25 of 38 Special
27 of 357 Mag

Could really use 223 brass if anyone has any...

pnolans

9mm taper crimp die?

I got ready to start reloading some 9mm brass, and discovered that the die set I bought from Hornady has, for some reason, a ROLL CRIMP die .

I have a taper crimp die on backorder from Midway, but who knows when that will come in.

Heck, I'm willing to give it back when I get the one I ordered.

So... does anyone have a 9mm taper crimp die that they can part with, even temporarily?
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST
I have this working the way I want with the dies I have.

Thanks,

Pat

Last edited:

pnolans

Well, it actually occurs that Amazon does NOT have it in stock.... It is backordered.

So...I'll call Hornady tomorrow and see if I can b*ch at them enough to get them to trade it for me.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS REQUEST. I've got this working the way I want it to, with the dies I already have.

Thanks

Last edited:

rebs

brass

I have the following brass that I don't need. All are once fired in new condition.

30-30 = 40
270 = 45
243 = 18
308 = 18

Fusion

I appreciate it Rebs. I have a Lee seating die for a .243 Winchester that I'm not using if anyone could use it.

Skitter

Damn, good catch Fusion, I'm trying to get 30-30 and I can't find anything anywhere factory ammo or otherwise.

dakota.potts

Next time I go shooting I'll try and capture some of our brass. We've got .380, .40, and .308. Various including Blazer, Remington, and Lawman. Never shipped anything about before and I don't even know what's reloadable but if someone needs it I'll scoop some up and figure out the rest along the way. I'll be happy to trade for ammo, targets, scopes, various magazines, or anything you have if you're willing. Otherwise I'll just send them along for the price of shipping on request.