Hard Times, Let's see a free item/pass it forward thread

sirdiealot

i agree spacecoast....just think about how you feel when christmas morning comes around and you watch your kids open up the presents...aint nothing better then giving with no thought of return..unless you see something on here you need and you get to open that package up lol ....and still got them hard cases for long guns if anyone needs them...am getting over the flu and will go out to my work shed and dig them out and take pics if anyone is interested in them and also look to see if there is anything out there that someone might need or want

Jevyod

I got some boolits if anybody is interested! I have a partial box (60ish) of .284 160 gr Sierra Game Kings. I was having problems with jacket seperation out of my 7mm mag, so I switched to Accubonds. I know I could prob sell them, but figured I could make somebody's day brighter! I will even pay the shipping:D First "I'll take them" gets them! Merry Christmas!!!;) (Needs to be in the US please!)

Last edited:

coachteet

I have a black uncle mike's sidekick size 3 shoulder holster. Goes to the first "I'll take it". Continental US, please.

Pending

Last edited:

gundog5

XD 40 Subcompact (LH) Holster

I am passing forward a doubled stitched leather holster for a
XD-40 Subcompact. This is a great holster for concealed carry and it is just broken in. first pm gets. please remember this is a left handed holster. Shipping is on me.

Gone to a new home

Last edited:

pnolans

I've got about 50 rounds of .38 special ammo. Sold the gun this summer. will donate the ammo. Can I legally ship this? If not, I live in Co Springs, CO.

Pat

Will find more stuff for the bro's... Will post more later.

The .38 special has been claimed!

Last edited:

PhantomPhyxer

guns54

I could use a holster for a ruger SR9/SR9c if one is close. I'm relatively new to shooting after a lllll ooooo nnnnn ggggg time.

sirdiealot

hard case

got a hard case for a remington 870.

Attachments

• IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0284.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0285_1360110248489.jpg
    IMAG0285_1360110248489.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 57

coachteet

Grips arrived last week. Thanks again spacecoast!!

The Uncle Mike's holster is going out today, been a bit hectic sirdiealot--sorry for the delay.

MRL21

I have a Sig P239, 357 Sig magazine I will send whoever sends the first PM with mailing information.

saands

PM sent on the 7mm bullets ... I will dig around ... I just KNOW that I have a bunch of stuff.

Saands

saands

OK ... I have some miscellaneous AR lower parts ... 2 mil-spec triggers, 2 hammers, should be 2 sets of trigger springs. Any one need them?

Saands

big_bad_kitty

I could sure use them. I have been trying to acquire soem of the lower parts and have not been successful! This weekend I will dig into my gun safe and find several things I know are excess and I have no plans to use!! Thanks guys! (and gals!)

mukwah

Found a beautiful 70's vintage Wingmaster 870 stock I'm refinishing for my grandsons 870 Express so I'll soon have an 870 Express wood stock and fore end if anyone is interested.

big_bad_kitty

OK! I dug through the safe over the weekend and found a couple of things. One at a time and the first up is a set of RCBS Dies. RCBS Part #15201 - 2die set for 300 WBY MAG. Uses shell holder #4 but I do not have the shell holder for the dies. First one to post in the thread that they will take it based on time stamp gets the RCBS Dies. I think they will fit in a small flat rate box but for sure they will fit in a priority envelope. I think postage on them will run $5.90 so please be willing to pay the postage on them. They look as if they have never been used at all!

FlyFish

First, a big thanks to Mike for the Sig magazine.

I have two sets of grips that will fit S&W K/L frame revolvers. These came with a 686 that I bought a while back, and I think they were both rather expensive originally, particularly the ones with the dragon inlay and butt plate. Both are just wood on the other side, i.e., no medallion or inlay.

Please shoot me a PM with shipping info if you'd like either pair - I'd like them to go to two different people, so specify which one you'd like. I'll have them out to you ASAP.

Feb 13, 8 AM: Both sets of grips are now spoken for. I'm going to be digging through the stash and will likely find a couple more sets to post later today.

Attachments

• IMG_5131A.jpg
    IMG_5131A.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

OEF-Vet

Wow flyfish those are some darn nice grips. I'm sure someone will be glad to put them on their S&W.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2