Hard Times, Let's see a free item/pass it forward thread

sirdiealot

didnt get the case sent out this weekend the snowstorm that hit kansas kept me home and away from town to get it sent out but will get it sent out saturday.

pnolans

I just found a magazine for a 1911 colt I don't have anymore.

I believe it's an 8 round mag, but not sure.

It is a COLT mag, not a off-brand.

Free to a good home. Send me a PM.

I'll update this reply when someone claims it.

[CORRECTION]

I was wrong ... it only holds 6 rounds

It has been spoken for.

[/CORRECTION]

Last edited:

Skitter

FlyFish!

Thanks for the .40 S&W Brass, arrived today and much needed, good stuff, thanks again!

Unfortunatly guys I have just started in reloading and gun ownership so I don't have anything to pass on as of yet, but I will if I have the chance :)

DarcyPotter1

wow this is the best thing I have seen ever I am new to this but I am impressed iv got a Buriss 3-9x40 Fullfield II in silver finish it came one a rifle I bought used and was changed out it is a good scope I live in Alberta Canada let me know how to ship it you pay and its yours .Wish we had something like this here local

mukwah

zTimbo, stock is still available, you'll need a buttplate though. PM me your address if interested and I'll ship it to you!

rebs

This is a long shot but if anyone that doesn't reload and has some 223 brass and or some 45 ACP brass, I could sure use some. I know it is valuable and I am willing to trade, let me know what you are looking for to trade.

dhedrick

A bunch of 45 brass going out to Rebs tomorrow.

I still have a little 40 brass too that I would be happy to pass along.

Looking for any reloading equipment that anyone might be willing to part with. I have nothing - no equipment our supplies but am trying to get set up to load 9mm and 223...

~ Dale

pnolans

@dhedrick:

I'll look around. I believe I have an extra powder trickler. I'll see if I have anything else I can spare.

Pat

rebs

9MM brass shipped today to Dhedrick and thank you for the 45 ACP

I am going to check to see if I have any other brass I don't need and will post if I find any.