Hard Times, Let's see a free item/pass it forward thread

coachteet

I would like to claim the dragon (on the left) Smith and Wesson grips if they aren't spoken for, Flyfish. I will head back down to the dungeon and dig up some more goodies. Let's keep this thread going! PM sent.

FlyFish

Dragon grips are on their way to coachteet, the other pair is still available.

Feb 13, 8 AM: Both pair now spoken for.

Last edited:

FlyFish

Been out to the barn again . . .

I've got two more pairs of revolver grips. The first is a set of standard Pachmayr "Grippers" that will fit a square butt N-frame S&W revolver. The second are oversized grips for an S&W J-frame, square or round butt - you can see from the photo that they will work on either (my Model 34 is not included!). First PM on each takes them and I'll cover the postage.

IMG_5133.jpg

While I was out there looking for grips, it occurred to me that with the current shortages of reloading components there may be some of you who aren't reloading/shooting because you can't get enough brass, and after decades of brass scrounging I've got more than I can shoot in 10 lifetimes, so . . . I've got three bags of 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP brass. About a hundred pieces in each - should be a few more, as I counted quickly and then threw in an extra handful. These are mixed headstamp, brass or nickel, range brass that have been tumbled clean by me but otherwise not inspected. They're the same brass that I would (and do) reload without hesitation after the normal inspection for neck splits and the like.

IMG_5132.jpg

As with the grips, first PM on each caliber takes them (if you want to send a single PM listing order of preference, that's OK) and I've got the postage covered. In the interest of spreading the love, one caliber to a customer, and please don't ask for them if, like me, you've already got all you need.

Gotta be a few more old farts like me out there with stuff they need to unload. C'mon guys, look around and see what you're not using that someone else would like - this is fun.

Forgot to add: Be sure to include your name and shipping address in your PM.

UPDATES: 9mm and .45 brass and J-frame grips spoken for.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

I have a 7mm rem mag competition bullet seater that I purchased but never used. I don't have the extended shell holder. Free to a good home:)

pnolans

I have a 7mm rem mag competition bullet seater that I purchased but never used. I don't have the extended shell holder. Free to a good home

@NatureBoy:

I'd love to have this.

Send me a PM if you still have it.

Thanks,

Last edited:

sirdiealot

if my 40s&w dies werent on backorder would love the brass. but im about 2months out before i get them so im sure someone can get use of them before then....wish i would have been on earlier would have loved the 45acp though lol.....this is a great thread and love seeing the generosity of the folks here....guess im gonna have to dig a little deeper as no one wants the case that i have left. when i get home this weekend will do a little more digging and see if i have somehting else to offer up

brmfan

M1A 5rd mag & Norma 300 WM brass

Like the title says, I have a new 5rd M1A mag (9.14 brand from Brownells) and 58 once fired 300 Win Mag cases (Norma) for anyone who wants them.

sirdiealot

thanks coach the holster came in sometime this week, was out of town working or would have got back sooner. very nice and in perfect condition.

big_bad_kitty

Ar parts came in Saturday. Put together an AR lower Sunday and sure enough, spring missing. Just happened to be one you had sent me so you saved the day!! Thanks much. Greatly appreciated!

Vermonter

A few things I will never use.......

I have a forend for the smaller mossberg 500 Mag tube. This came with a knoxx specops stock and didn't fit my gun. Mossberg sent me one that fit my gun so now I have a camo Mossberg 500 Forend. Free to a good home will flat rate ship inside the lower 48.

I also have some plastic ammo holders that come with pre packaged ammo. I saved these thinking I would get into reloading but I have not gotten into it yet. I have various calibers so if anyone is interested please let me know.

ETA please PM me so I don't forget to check this thread.

AllenJ

I have a Remington 700 ADL syn stock that came off my son's 7mm Rem Mag. He replaced it with a stock that my cousin gave him. We have no need to keep it so if anyone needs it PM me and it's yours.