Carrying in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraigwy

Carrying in the shower?

You've got to be kidding,

Seriously, go home to shower before the ladies husband comes home and you wont have to worry about a gun in the shower.

Guns dont kill people, Husbands coming home early kill people.

t4terrific

I leave mine holstered, in my pants pocket, on the back of the toilet. I generally keep a pocket pistol with me all day. Bedtime has another pistol on the nightstand and a shotty leaning on the headboard.

357 Python

This tread reminds me of an episode of "CHiPs". They had pulled this guy over for some traffic violation and found some guns in the car in plain site. During the discussion they found out he had guns of all types and calibers all over the car and at home, even what he called a shower gun. Are you sure those at the shop are not trying to audition for some new TV cop show?

sakeneko

If I don't feel safe taking a shower without my gun, then I take a shower somwhere else where I *do* feel safe. Sheesh, talk about taking gun abuse in a whole new direction. :rolleyes:

markj

Big Jake used a shotgun while showering, got me eye on a double coach gun in 12 ga.

I usually do a 2 before the shower, anyone gets in may not ever get out..... we eat a lot of red meat....

BGutzman

When I was a border guard on the east german border we were required to be armed at all times, including sleeping.

When we showered one guy held your weapon and you took your shower and then vise versa...

Im not sure if all units did it this way but we did...

rtpzwms

I can see it now a new type of slip and fall attorney. And I keep having visions of Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter. I keep hoping for visions of Harvey Korman in Blazing Saddles looking for his rubber ducky! A better movie:D:D

Can't help but have fun with this one!:rolleyes:

rickyjames

"I had a guy break in and no I didnt have a gun in the shower. It was one hell of a fight. It turned out to be a guy installing cable phone but there was a 20+ minutes fight with a naked guy. Shower isnt a safe place. "

fighting a man naked for more than 20 minutes isn't a fight, it's a date :eek:

markj

When we showered one guy held your weapon

And this is why the chant "this is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun" came about... :) My Mom in Law is from East Berlin, she never smiles, never.

siggygirl

Okay, ya'll are nuts. ;) And now you make me feel really sane. Point taken on the read of this post. Now I'll read the stickies and general rules. :D

Last edited:

siggygirl

Apparently not only do you need your gun in the shower but you need your phone as well. I just ran butt naked and sopping wet out of my shower when my alarm went off. It was a false alarm but you should have seen the dance:pSlide to the alarm then find the IPhone which is decidedly non-aquatic. It seemed really silly but brought up a good point. While I'm showering would be the optimal time to get me :mad: So shotgun AND phone in the bathroom!

RimfireChris

Gee, thanks thanks guys, now I have to explain to the wife why there's a new 500 stainless in the bathroom.;) and for siggygirl, I believe Body Glove makes an Iphone case, should be more "aquatic".

siggygirl

I'll check out the bodyglove for the Iphone. It needs to be waterproof. Really. And after the alarm in the shower incident, I'll be thinking about a firearm in there too. But won't I hear the alarm go off? I don't know....gotta think this one through...I can tell you I've never sleep-showered before so the gun would likely be handled while I'm fully alert.:D

JohnKSa

Administrator
Ever since I watched one of those prison interview shows,,,
The ones where they interview 3-strike lifers,,,
I have kept a stash gun in the bathroom.

One guy said that he watches a house for the bathroom light to come on,,,
That's when he does his entry because people are "occupied".
There was a serial killer who used a similar MO. He would follow women home from the health club and wait for the shower to come on. Then he would enter the house and take a knife from the kitchen to use as a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.