Your all time favorite pistol of the 19th 20th century.

summitrt

The HiPoint C9! Just kidding. I have always liked the look of the S&W Model 29 in 4".

Attachments

• S&W_Model_29_comparison.jpg
    S&W_Model_29_comparison.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 22

Amin Parker

I have a revolver and a pistol. For pistol its the Browning High Power and revolver its a Colt Python.

I dont think anyone can argue about the significance, beauty and reliability of this pistol. I can look at them for hours and admire them from every angle. I have had a love affair with them since i first saw one, i am never more than a metre from one of them. Someone once described the Browning High Power as " a diamond made of steel"

The colt python is just plain awesome. It is so beautiful, the rich blueing, calibre and the fact that it is hand finished. People argue about guns all the time, eg 9mm vs 45, but find any gun person and just mention the words " colt python" and you can see them melt.

jen45acp

My two for the time periods are the 1847 Walker Revolver and of course John Moses Browning's M1911.

I just happen to own both but the Walker is a reproduction and I am sure it shoots the same as the original did back then.

bkjgiant

My HK USP 9mm/F is my favorite handgun period. With the LEM trigger and Mepro night sights, this thing could not be more perfect.

hkknife-1.jpg

Jeff OTMG

Auto, has to be the SIG P-210 with special mention to the Steyr GB (it is special to me)
Rev, nothing ever felt better than a S&W 19 or S&W 686 (same grip), but for shooting I have a S&W mod 27-2 8 3/8' that I have made some amazing shots with.

fightingbard

Putting aside my favorite pistol...I am pretty sure that, the timeline had a favorite of its own.... :)
And it was the Browning high power...

All the best