What is within reach right now?

HammerBite

My Ithaca 37 repair was successful and the gun is back in the safe. For now, my computer room doesn't look like an armory anymore. What happens with me is that someone on a gun board will ask a technical question about a gun that I have. So I get it out of the safe to refresh my memory a little bit, and maybe open it up to look at its innards. Next thing I know the computer table is littered with guns.

Semper Paratus

On my person S&W model 60 loaded with 5 rounds in a speed strip and a DW CBOB 8+1 in .45 auto plus two 8 round mags. On the way out the door of the B room is another Model 60 with two speed loaders and a Kimber compact .45 with 7+1 and 2 8 rounders.

velocette

Smith 640, .38 spl. snub in my pocket. Was working on it earlier, so its pocleted until I go to bed, then it goes in the safe in the bedroom. Normally, there's a Seecamp LWS .32 always in my pocket in a Mika holster. Unless of course I'm carrying one of my larger pieces.

Roger

BlueDragon

I have a 2nd Gen Glock 22 in my pants. and a Chinese SKS with 30 round mag 10 feet behind me, behind my dresser in the corner. I also have a 38 Taurus in my closet.

DWARREN123

Within reach CZ 75 Compact 9mm, 5 inch fixed blade knife, 3" folding blade Gerber knife.
Within 2 steps CZ 75 Compact 40 S&W, CZ 75 Kadet, Ruger SP-101 4" barrel 32 H&R mag, Ruger Sp-101 3" barrel 357 mag, and mutliple knifes.

longtooth50

Kimber Pro CDP on my belt.
Ruger SP 101 in Galco Miami Clasic shoulder rig on the floor.
&Tauras 85 Ultralight on the shelf to my left in my Sunday Pocket holster.
We are old. No children at home.

tech4061

On the nightstand, I have a Ruger P97 stoked with 230gr Golden Saber's. Not much further away, there's a 12ga. Mossberg 500. A little further away, is a CZ75B 9mm, S&W M36 and a Kel Tec P32.

novaDAK

I'm in my dorm on campus during the week, so no guns near me :mad:

But when I'm home on weekends (or whenever I'm home ;) ) I have one of my Ruger P95 9mms holstered nearby, with my mossberg 12ga in the other room.
Depending what I feel like looking at, sometimes it's my .45, .40, instead of one of my several 9mms. :)

rantingredneck

Right now it's 3:00 am and I've got a touch of insomnia. My carry weapon is on a high shelf next to the bed down the hall (I'm in the living room with a laptop).

And there's a Mossberg 500 18.5" loaded with 00 buck leaning against the couch arm.

Ilovea45

A Glock 27 on my side with 2 spare mags, a Smith and Wesson 5946 in my desk with 3 additional mags, and a Remington 870 mounted 8 feet from my desk.

Working at my office is a blast (no pun intended).