What gun should "they" make?

chadio

Springfield and FN re-did the hi Power.

Excellemt.

Next???

P08 Luger. Toggle. No arguing, just get it done :D

BornFighting88

Chadio, first off, thank you for your service.

I have said the same thing about remaking the Luger. I would be saving for JUST that outside of retirement and such.

JustJake

Originally Posted by JustJake View Post
Easy. A Desert Eagle in, ..... wait fer it ...
10mm Magnum ... fed by a 9- or 10-rd magazine.
Since they were made in .41 Magnum I'm not sure what you expect to be different...
Well, the 10mm Magnum is different enough from the .41 Mag, both ballistically and dimensionally, that it’d be a more viable marketing proposition. Not to mention the huge array of .40-cal/10mm bullet-weights and types that exist, which isn’t the case with the .41.

Then, possibly, they could engineer a 10mm AUTO “kit” for a quick caliber swap, containing say a spare 10mm “drop-in” barrel, different springs to cycle the action, and a modified 10mm Mag magazine to feed the shorter 10mm (AUTO) round. Similar to what 10mm Glock owners can do now with an aftermarket .40 drop-in barrel for their G20s or G29s.

It would just depend on some aggressive creativity from Magnum Reasearch or IMI, or whoever’s currently running the Deagal R&D unit.

If they can make Deagles in 50AE, they can certainly make them in 10mm Magnum.

44caliberkid

A Ruger Five Seven in 7.62x25. A Henry Big Boy in 444 Marlin. A Cimarron Bad Boy 44 mag in a fixed sight, Colt SAA style (4 3/4 barrel for mine).

Nick_C_S

I wish Smith & Wesson made a K-frame 38 Special, 3" & 4" bbl, with a full "686" barrel underlug. They could call it the "Model 67 Classic" :D That would be cool.

Drm50

I would like to see a rigid barrel auto pistol in a hi vel small bore cartridge. Something useful for the field.

DirtyHarold

I really like the idea of pistols with compact size frame and full size (or 4.5'') slide/barrels. My hand size actually seems to fit better with compact grips than full size but I like the sight radius of the full size guns.

I also think it would be cool for more companies *cough GLOCK cough* to come out with a 5.7x28 pistol. I think that if that round became more popular/easier to find/cheaper it would be a big hit.

Prof Young

Bomb in your pocket . . .

How about a semi-auto, concealed carry, handgun in at least 9mm powered by air?

Might kinda be like walking around with a bomb in your pocket.

Life is good
Prof Young

Skans

- Quality DA/SA Micro 9mm, with extended, large capacity magazines.
- Squeeze Cocker similar to P7, but without the grip-safety feature of the cocker - made in the US, but without German pricing.
- Automatic in .440 Corbon
- S&W 2" 8-round 357 (627) offered in a bright, brushed stainless finish and glossy blue.

Skans

Here are the guns I really want which are not made:
1. Micro 9mm which is DA/SA
2. Glock-a-like without the trigger dingus but with a simple manual safety.
3. High quality pistol designed to shoot super high velocity 115 grain 7mm rounds which can hold 25 rounds in a normal magazine.