What Gun Is On Your Radar?

shep854

Grip modules and slides for my P320/M18 to assemble other P320 variants
M&P 2.0 compact in 9mm with thumb safety
Springfield Armory VHS-2 ('Hellion' is sooo cheesy)

iu

Been looking for an 856 3" Ultra Lite for over a year. They are rare but I still want one.

imp

A 4 inch barreled Sp101 in .327 Federal is the only thing on my radar, I just haven't made up my mind yet if I really want it or not.

mrray13

Boberg or Bond Arms Bullpup 9.
3” (or 2.5) 686, or any K/L frame. Wouldn’t kick out another 27 in that length either.
Nighthawk 1911, possibly in 9mm. A bobtail commander would be excellent.

There are other wants, like I will always add another snake. But those top 3 are what I’m looking for.

chadio

How about the one I can shoot without flinching and jerking the trigger !!!!:D

Pretty happy with the handguns I have, however these could warm my feelers:

- SIG Sauer P239 9mm
- Ruger Blackhawk .357
- Luger P08 (shooter grade)

MarkCO

My Radar must be on the blink. I see something pop up on my Radar and think and mull and research...then blip...it's gone. :)

So since my Bergara .280AI project gun is sunk (Bergara won't be making .280AI again) I am looking at a Browning ready to go out of the box. Sold off the Ruger Americans and the LA R700 parts for the project, so have some cash and some ideas.

Might be time to go Custom on a Lever Action and finally convert a Marlin 30-30 to .414 SuperMag.

Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 45 Subcompact with manual safety

For some reason they are none on Gunbroker and it isn't even on the S&W website. Does anyone know if these are still made? They have 8 round magazines.

aarondhgraham

I have so many guns now that I really shouldn't buy another,,,
But I want a Ruger EC9S in that deep reddish raspberry "Marsala" color.

415013842_1_sm.jpg

I have a Ruger SR-22 in that color already,,,
I want to create a matched set in a wooden case.

Silly?

Perhaps,,,
But I want it and can afford it,,,
To my way of thinking that's reason enough. ;)

Aarond

cuha375

1- Benelli M2 field/tactical (12 gauge)

2- Ruger American (.17 HMR)

3- PTR 91

4- Hi-point carbine (9mm)

5- Cz 75 compact (9mm) or an aluminum frame pistol (semi-auto)

Thank you.

SHEEPDOG4965

Taurus 942/ .22 magnum revolver, 8 shot

I own several .22 LR & Magnum revolvers and a Keltec PMR-30.
My next choice in .22 Magnum is the Taurus 942/ 8 shot. I prefer the multi-shot version over the standard 6. I think the 942 will be a 25 yard handgun.
The 942 will fit in my pocket nicely.
I battle the Facebook experts who carry the .380 or 9mm and the how fast can you draw and fire?
I am concealed carry, this is not 1880 with a tied down .45Colt for a fast draw. Most of those guys will in the excitement of a gun fight will most likely shoot themselves in the groin, leg or backside.
Ever hear of the term “getting the drop on the bad guy?”. My gun is in my pocket, not printing out. If he acts like he is going to shoot the cashier, his attention is on her and not me. One step forward to the base of the skull angled, BANG.
Now, the most important question on any forum, do you have the nerve to kill a human? There is only one answer. Me, Yes, I was a cop once and a hunter, a criminal to me is a animal and that is my response.
Sorry if I am long winded, old men like me ramble on.