Smelly post what smells do you like?

Evan Thomas

Longrifle48 said:
Puppy feet. (Like popcorn)

Actually, I think it's more like Fritos, which also smell better than they taste. (No, I don't mean that I've tasted my dog's feet :eek: -- but I'm making an assumption here...)

Who else remembers the exhaust smell of leaded gas? :D Forgot that one until I was in a South American city a few years ago, and it took me a while to figure out why the street smell reminded me of being a kid in California in the 50's - 60's...

Microgunner

You know, I've lived this long and never smelled a dog's feet. Boy, is my dog going to be surprised when I get home tonight!

cornbush

Hoppes #9, Mentholatum and skunk remind me of long ago days on my grandparents farm, Just fired shotgun hulls- paper are the finest.

curt.45

the smell of a leather mini skirt with a halter top and coco-butter tanning lotion, and gun oil, there was this girl I used to work with........

flippycat

I have to say the whole smell of cutting wood with a chainsaw ..lol I think it truly becomes one smell entirely. The wood + the saw = just naturalistic to me in some weird way.

I will also say pine, not like processed wood pine. But the smell you get when you are among a grove of pine trees that has been there awhile and has a thick needle bed from years of accumulation.