NAA 22's and Magnums

Aristides

Coming Soon: 22 Magnum Sidewinder

Before you buy one of the NAA revolvers in this thread, be aware that NAA is coming out with their new Sidewinder, which has a fold-out cylinder instead of the "take it apart to reload" version of their current mini revolvers. The cylinder pops out to the right, instead of the left like a more traditional revolver. My understanding from various threads and the NAA website, the Sidewinder is already in the hands of some early-birds, and will become more available towards the end of 2012.

I have had a Black Widow 22 Magnum for several years, and will never part with it. I find it easy to shoot, and I have large hands. I have no doubt it can get me out of a jam, if the situation calls for it.

But I can't wait to get my hands on a Sidewinder. I'll buy two of them as soon as they are available.

With these little NAA gems, nobody has an excuse for being defenseless.

Last edited:

LarryNTX

Of course, the best thing about the Mini is all the tacticool accessories you can get for them.
bb1.jpg

Dashunde

Well, no, but it sure adds to the cool factor of it... and does away with the least desireable aspect of the gun as a whole, regardless of how its used.

Juggling that cylinder and pin isnt much fun over the grass, neither is pushing out spent casings.
The fold out does away with all of that, vast improvement, I wonder why it took so long for them to do it, seems simple really...

coyota1

Does the fold out weigh more than the regular mini mag? After I fumbled with my mini's I have down now, but it took practice.

Obambulate

I have the Black Widow and consider it a fine self defense gun. It's a perfect balance of size, power, and accuracy for anyone with medium+ hands wanting something smaller than a J-frame. Very concealable, very controllable, and enough power to end the threat if you do your part.

I have been shooting a Pug recently and it's a fantastic choice also. Small enough to conceal in your hand. I'm not as good with it as the BW. It jumps a little in my hand, even with the rubber grip.