Has a movie ever made you want to buy a certain firearm?

Drummer101

Rango: colt single action (with a swung out cylinder :rolleyes: )
TinTin: browning hi power
True grit: sharps rifle
And many many more

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

jasmith85

I have wanted a Colt Python since watching the first episode of The Walking Dead. I was very depressed when I found how much they cost now.

silvrjeepr

The fith element: whatever gun they were selling by the case to the bounty hunters. Most awesome weapon ever!

Also a Bren Ten because Sonny Crocket had one.

I have neither, but hope to buy a Bren someday.

Not the real thing by any stretch but I have a Henry Repeating rifle .22 lever action rifle and an import .22 single action revolver that looks like a Colt SAA. The lever action rifle has been a want of mine since my early tv days of Bonanza, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, and more.

SIGSHR

I wanted a Nock Volley Gun after watching Richard Widmark wield one in The Alamo (1960). I actually have seen one, in the Clarke House at nearby Princeton Battlefield.

Gunnut17

Burn Notice made me want a HK P30, Sig P228, and a M1A with Sage stock, depending on the episode.

Like anyone who has seen the movie ever, I wanted a Beretta 92 after seeing Die Hard.

Watching Die Hard 2 made me want a Glock 7, but then I found out it didn't exist,.:(

Die Hard With a Vengeance made me want a MP5A3.

Anything I have watched with a MP7 in it, made me really want a MP7

akguy1985

Training day made me want a S&W 4506-1

Faster made me want a ruger super redhawk alaskan in .454 casull

Lord of war made me want a russian red AK

Grand Torino made me want a garand

and it goes on and on and on

thallub

As a kid the movie Winchester 73 with James Stewart and Shelly Winters made me want a Winchester 73 "one of one thousand" really bad. i found one in CA in 1964 and bought it cheap. It was a cut or two above a "dug up" gun.

In 1966 i traded that Winchester to the Weatherby dealer in Rockville MD for a Mathieu made left hand Weatherby in .300 Weatherby. i still own that Weatherby.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043137/fullcredits#cast

SPEMack618

After watching Tremors again in honor of finals week, I want a Grizzly Big Bore of some sort and an H&K-91.

And since the wall already fail, I want have to worry about the Lady Friend making off with it.

defcon

Yes. Shooter

Made these two pea .22LR shooters. Thanks Mark Wahlberg! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF9P70cbsv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz0fiLbpAEw

Ruger 10/22 Barrett M82A1 and Marlin XT-22 M200 Cheytac Intervention
7147279497_1708b263eb_o.jpg

defcon

If there was one firearm I could get from any Video Game or Movie, it would be the Remington MSR.

this will be coming out in airsoft form. once when i get my hands on it, ill be dropping in a .22LR in it. ;)

index.php