Giving up my revolver

B.L.E.

One issue..zero load data anywhere. The website says blackpowder FFFg but no mention of how much. Not being a black powder guy, im kinda in the dark here.

I've shot lots of muzzle loaders with black powder. I would start with about 5 to 10 grains. I doubt you could blow this gun up even with the bore filled with black powder leaving just enough room to seat a ball, like the chambers of a cap and ball pistol.

Sharkbite

I got an email back with load data...kind of

Fill 1/4 full with FFFg and tamp down...good to go. I think

Edit to add...that home inv video IS funny

B.L.E.

Unlike smokeless powder, there really is no minimum load for black powder. You can start with a .22 short case as a powder measure and if that's too anemic for your purpose, increase the load until you like the power.

I have found that with derringer length barrels in muzzle loaders, there is a point where putting in a larger charge has diminishing or even negative returns because every inch of bore the powder charge occupies is one less inch of barrel available to accelerate the bullet.

Nodak1858

I have one I bought a few years ago. It's a blast, literally. I load it up with roughly a 9mm case full of Pyrodex P powder and use a wad I cut from a cereal box. I have used some homemade BP that I made and stuffed it full until the ball was just below the muzzle. WOW it sounds sounded like a rifle going off. But I don't go that heavy normally. It's a fun toy and you get some laughs and smiles when I touch it off at the range. Would of advice though it will go backwards if you do not put something behind it when shooting it.