Giving up my revolver

dyl

Awaiting review

Did it come with the mustache? I suggest entering the photo contest with a mustache, cannon, monocle, and a monogrammed handkerchief. EDC.

Deaf Smith

1. I'm not real bubbly on point shooting. It needs sights.

2. I'd say a ladder sight like on an old Mauser. Surely 500 yard graduations would be in order.

3. Also bronze is better (no sparks while loading.)

4. Might even add a percussion version.

5. And a .50 cal version rifled and using patched round balls!

Deaf

Bongo Boy

...and no problem with the whole "did he fire 5 shots or 6?" thing that wheel guns cause. Anyone should easily be able to remember how many rounds are left. Plus, it comes with an advanced 'loaded chamber' indicator--the fuse.

Now, I'm a fella that likes a little more gun--I've been carrying this one in a nice Bianchi shoulder harness for some time now:

but the Doc says that's why my neck hurts all the time. This one's designed to launch stone projectiles, so when the government screws with my access to lead, I'm all set.

Last edited:

michael t

WOW 3 steel balls . That's more than even SUPERMAN !!!!!!:D

I want one for my bike mount on headlight and next SOB that cuts me off :eek:

bikerbill

how do you keep the ball in when you pocket carry? and powder in your pocket could be a safety hazard. and I can't take it seriously without a rail for mounting a light and laser ... defective design ... and explaining in court why you shot somebody with a cannon will be interesting ...

Buzzard Bait

What about Chuck

If you pulled it on Chuck Norris he would give you a roundhouse kick to the face while you were lighting the fuse