Giving up my revolver

Up until now I've always carried a revolver. They were simple and reliable, or so I thought.

Have you ever opened one up? Lots of moving parts! And they can all malfunction. Even having a trigger mechanism means you have metal rubbing on metal and eventually that means it will wear down and fail.

That's why I've chosen a new weapon to carry.

THIS!

First of all it's .30 caliber. Just like a 30-06!
Second, it's easily concealable. It fits in any size pocket. No need for even a pocket holster.
Third, it's simple and reliable. No moving parts! Nothing to go wrong!
Lastly it's effective. Statistics show that everyone who has ever been shot with a cannon at point blank range has died. This is way better than even a 125gr .357 Magnum!

I plan on using a short wick with a lighter in my other pocket for fast firing. If it was good enough for our Revolutionary War soldiers it's good enough for me!

Model12Win

You need some matte black tactical DuraCoat® and have the barrel drilled and tapped for a pic rail, front night sight, and have a vertical foregrip installed.

Only then will the gun be able to protect you.

Moving to General Handgun because it's not a revolver.

So...the user, what, carries a ziploc bag of black powder in the pocket?

Huh.

tipoc

Imagine you're in a wheelchair. 6 of these attached to little turrets strategically placed. A big cigar in your in your fist to light the fuses. Ironsides indeed!

tipoc

DaleA

Imagine you're in a wheelchair. 6 of these attached to little turrets strategically placed.

Now THAT would get me some respect at the nursing home. Nobody would be cutting in front of ME in the lunch line.