Eyesore of the week

markj

I kinda like them pink guns. Makes em look less theatining. The first one would go great with the hello kitty thong and matching flip flops I wear on occasion.

I like them cricket 22s they come in a few different colors and are single shot, great first gun for a kid to learn on.

Ian0351

pax: I wasn't trying to sound misogynistic, I am all about anything that gets girls (sorry, ladies) into the sport. I am currently shopping for a .38 for my fiancee which will certainly end up wearing pink pachmyers... however, my opinion remains that the AR15A1 that Vanya posted is hideous... it's more about the stickers than the pink stock. I don't care for ultra-black tacticool shotguns either, and I'm pretty sure that I am entitled to that opinion. I personally am enamored to guns with OD Green finishes, such as is available on the Springfield XD and some of the Hogue overmolded stocks for bolt-action rifles... I don't think there's anything wrong with personalizing your piece, and am a firm believer in the "different strokes for different folks" way of mind.

(if your last post was not aimed at least partially towards me, than color me embarassed:eek:)

dev_null

I kinda like them pink guns. Makes em look less theatining. The first one would go great with the hello kitty thong and matching flip flops I wear on occasion.

I double-dog dare ya to post that pic. :D

44 AMP

Staff
I am indeed referring to the OP

And not the AR. The AK in the op looks like a plastic toy to me. Your daughters AR looks like a gun finished with pink. Not for me, but not "gag me" either. IF my daughter wanted something like that, I would build one for her, in a heartbeat!

I prefer wood and blue steel/parkerised, but I own some black guns, and some black and stainless. Paint yours any color you like, its your gun.

goodspeed(TPF)

Hahahaahahahahaha.

used COBRA .380 FS380

Bersa%205600.jpg

Model: 5600

Item Condition: Used 90-100%

Bud's Item Number: 411537361

Price: $139.00 *
*Cash discount price

Delivered

This Item is in stock.
In Lexington:barf:

pax

Ian ~

Truthfully, 'twasn't "aimed" at anyone in particular -- just to the overall flavor of the thread at that point. If the shoe doesn't fit you, please forgive me for heaving it in your direction. ;)

pax

Bud Helms

Id like to blame these on Saddam but Im not sure of the origin:

I just got those same pics in an email this week claiming they were confiscated from some drug cartel types by the federales in Mexico. Who knows?

ruhip

Eyesore

Hey I'm all for it. If the color gets more folks involved in the shooting sports..More power to us.

Beentown71

ROTFL...A Conway Twitty commemorative...spittle...wife looking at me strangely...more spittle...give her the laptop...now she laughs.

Thanks that was priceless.

Beentown

TimT

I think its ugly as sin, but whatever. (I also think some amazingly high dollar engraved guns are ugly as sin for what thats worth...)

A pink gun is better than no gun. I'm sure that who ever buys it will enjoy it, and thats what matters, not what I think of it.