Eyesore of the week

Delaware_Dan

3798795874_ee86b056e9_o.jpg

3798795850_128968b33e_o.jpg

Even the inside of the barrel is painted.

3798795918_7f0dba6f22_o.jpg

3797978191_e14faf5ea5_o.jpg

This is a shame...

I've seen worse. The AK-47 seems to invite this sort of "customization" more often than other platforms, though.

Evan Thomas

Worse than this, ya think?

attachment.php

This is the "Barbie" model. I've also seen pics of the "Hello Kitty" model, but I'll spare you if you promise not to tell WA about it.
:D

Last edited:

rjrivero

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

I just finished a Duracoat project for my 10 year old daughter. She loves it, and that's what matters.

Gotta keep your shooting partner happy. ;)

Tactical Solutions AR-22 Upper with Spikes Tactical Lower (I like that spider)

Parts kit that has been laying around and a little Pink Duracoat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Evan Thomas

DiscoRacing said:
Vanya.... Goodspeed wants me to inquire if you can get him the Hello Kitty model.???!!!
Alas, I believe it's a one-off, something a guy in California built for his wife.

But it's cute, ain't it?
attachment.php

Although I think that's Kalashnikitty on the stock, which doesn't seem right...
:D

Last edited:
rjrivero said:
I just finished a Duracoat project for my 10 year old daughter. She loves it, and that's what matters.

My thoughts exactly. Who gives a rip if the rifle and colors aren't to one's taste? The person that owns it should finish it to their heart's desire. If it draws a 10 year old daughter's interest into the gun community, then I say BRING IT ON. That's one more, a female even, fellow gunowner in the ranks.

My hat's off to you, rivero...

Hellbilly5000

In the long run if I need a gun to shoot at something and it has hello kitty on it or is green pink and purple with bright orange polkadots i dont care as long as it will put a hole in my intended target