Your GUN RELATED forums user name!

madmo44mag

Well back in the day when I was young, bullet and explosion proof I pushed the envelope of how much powder one could put in a 44 magnum cartridge.
After blowing up the 2nd S&W model 29 I became known as MadMo44mag.
Sure proved one thing to me.
Ruger makes one heck of a fine 44 mag because I have never blown one up.:)

Marty8613

Boring.

I had a lot of friends in my group with my same 1st name back in high school. So Marty was chosen as a derivation of my last name. 8613 I added to 86 the 13 (bad luck) I was having trying to use simply 'Marty' as a user name. Seems to always be taken already. This has worked for me. You see Marty8613 anywhere, it is me.... so far.

SHE3PDOG

My call sign and a rather large tattoo on my back, which is part of me...and I shoot guns...therefore it is gun related.

BumbleBug

Seems like all my life I've been chasing the elusive one-hole group which some shooters have called a "bug-hole", "bumble-bee" or "bumblebug" because that is what it looks like through the scope. Old terms not heard much any more, like me...LOL

...bug :)

SIGSHR

I seem to be one of the 6 or 7 shooters who appreciate that well designed and well made rifle that somehow never caught on.

Tinner666

I'm a 'Tinner'. When I was trying to get it as handle, all variations were already taken and the forum suggested 'Tinner666', so I took it since it was easy to remember.

Colt46

Maybe you've all heard about the old prospector

When asked why he carries a .45 Colt the old curmudgeon replies with; "Because Colt doesn't make no forty six!"

Ozzieman

Ozzieman since my nickname was Oz in the navy and someone already had that and Ozzie.
AND!!!:mad: Someone at the time already had 44 special.;)

cslinger

I wrote some books for a role playing game/company years back. One of the classes in one of my books was a cybernetic gunslinger or a cslinger

So sort of gun related and not obvious and it lets my inner geek shine. :)

groverdill

OK, let's see. Screen name is groverdill, which is a version of Grover Dill, who was a minor character in the Christmas classic movie "A Christmas Story", which, if you recall, was about a young fellas obsessive desire to obtain "An official Red Ryder carbine action 200 shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time". There ya go. Gun related.:D