Your GUN RELATED forums user name!

Sevens

This is a topic that will run the ragged edge of being ON-TOPIC enough to keep from being shut down. It will be up to us to see how far it can run before exactly that happens.

If you show up here with the user name '67 Camaro and talk about your cool car, you will direct it to the scrap heap. :p
If your name is not gun related, posting it & talking about it will not help.

If your name -is- gun related but it's painfully obvious, you'll be on-topic but you'll be a bore. :D But hey, have at it.

Fact is, we have some user names around here that may be gun related and may have a tale behind the name that could be interesting.
Frankenmauser might have a decent gun story behind it. (or maybe he was just punching keys when he signed up here, I don't know...)

Moderator 4V50 Gary just sounds to me like it might have some kind of gun-somethin' to it, but I just don't know.

Whaddya got?
Can we make it to page two without a padlock? :confused::D

Sevens

No, I would not agree.
From where I'm sitting, it's one of these:

a) not gun related, will get this thread closed
b) is gun related, and is NOT extremely obvious, which would make it interesting discussion for this thread!

Ruger480

I chose Ruger480 because I didn't have a 10mm when I signed up! Not sure it would have swayed my choice any though.

Pahoo

"Pahoo-Ka-Ta-Wah"

Pahoo
Somewhat gun related as it came from an Pawnee character that always carried a double 12Ga. He was Yancy Derringer's right hand man. The first shotgun that I bought with my money, was a Steven's 311, that I carried all through Junior and Senior High school. I paid a whopping $25.00 for it and when I went in the service, I gave it to one of my Nephews. .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Sevens

I think that name is hilarious. And for the record, I'm smart enough & skilled enough with a Dremel that I wouldn't -EVER- get one near one of my handguns! :p

(that's how skilled I am with a Dremel. As in... not.)

Glockstar .40

At the time I joined this forum I was drinking an energy drink " rockstar" and my cc at the time was my G23 (.40) hence my name.
Sorry couldn't get more creative than that:D

Last edited:

hvymax

Hvymax is the combination of my sometimes company name Hvy Metalwerks and my old nickname Mad Max. Since I use my metalworking skills to make and modify guns I guess it is somewhat related.

Webleymkv

When I was much younger and much poorer, I came across a Webley Mk. V revolver at a gunshow with a price tag, IIRC, of $175. Unfortunately, I was so poor at the time that I couldn't scrape the money together before the gun sold. I've lusted after that particular model ever since and while I've still never found another Mk. V in decent shape for a reasonable price, I do at least have a Mk. IV now.

10-96

A couple of folks have come along and figured out where my handle comes from. Fewer have figured out that some of my crazy ideas may have been better off left floating aloft in the gray-matter zone. And, maybe there's been... Oooh, Look! Fresh coffee!

N R A

Nice Regional Airport. I am a small pilot.

No, not really.

I am a proud member of the NRA. I am a Golden Eagle Benefactor Life Pistol Instructor. I am a CRSO and have pistol instructor certificates up to Advanced Personal Protection Outside The Home. I am a Refuse To Be A Victim instructor, along with my wife.

My wife is into NRA, so we have a few interests in common.

Apart from my NRA dedication, I am a life member of GOA and a Glock Certified Armorer. I retired my FFL in 2000 as a pawn broker to do art in my "golden years".

My wife and I made a choice 32 years ago to not have a family of our own, and find other activities to fill our lives. We have several pets we spoil rotten with treats and hugs. We sponcered two kids from kindergarden through college, that are grown now.

Rather than take on more kids, we decided to put our sholders into supporting the NRA. I teach weekly handgun safety classes. No charge. Not a penny. I am also a Concealed Carry instructor for the state of Nebraska.

We also donate money to the NRA. I try to send them money every time I read or hear Obamas name. I try to not hear that Kenya n's name, but it comes up regular being he took office. Every year I purchase him a gift membership to NRA. I hope he reads the magazine.

If you do not currently support the NRA, please do so with teaching classes or however you can. Everyone depends on our country staying a free nation.

umy2a4up.jpg

Last edited:

wogpotter

You don't wanna know.:rolleyes: It is gun related though.
I was originally sanctioned for the name but no-one could figure out how to change it so it stuck.

jeager106

jeager106

I have a hand built by Kieth Lisle, American jeager .58 bore flintlock serial number 106.

Started out on forums related to black powder. Once swore by cap lock muzzle loaders & maxiballs. Handle was maxiball but soon guys called me maximouth, maxipad, etc. , then got addicted to flinters so changed to jeager106.
Todays modern firearms shooters don't know what a maxiball is anyway.