Your cheapest handgun.

michael t

I ain't showing picture I don't have a cam. Its a FIE TITAN 25 auto bought new for $50 years back. haven't shot much but has akways fired and never jammed.

lamarw

Here is one. I think I paid $280.00 for it. Then I had to spend close to forty bucks more to send it back in for warranty repair. Failure occurred within first 25 rounds.

Attachments

• Not Much.jpg
    Not Much.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 347

JimmyR

No pics yet, but of what I have NOW, my cheapest is an FEG PA-63- paid $225 and 100 rds of 380 ammo.

Cheapest ever was a Nagant revolver.

wet

No pics but years ago Harras club would give you a 22 mag derringer for protection if you won big. I did.

BoogieMan

I think I probably have all of you beat. I do have a FEG PA63, what a bargain at $209.
But the cheapest is a Llama Extra in 9mm Largo. My father bought it for $18. of coarse that was about 1961 or so. Today that would be like $150.

psyfly

^^Hey, I've got one of those. Cute paperweight! It's like eldermike's: Single-shot with extra round holder.

Unfortunately (for me) it's not my cheapest gun:(.

CajunBass

I don't have it anymore, but the least expensive handgun I ever bought was a "Unique" (that's the brand name) 22 semi-auto. Made in post-war France it was a VERY nice gun. It had hung around the LGS for months, with the price dropping every so often. When it hit $99.00 I took a chance. Man that was a nice little gun. Well, not so little really. A little smaller than a Colt Commander I guess. I kept it a while, shot it a few times, then flipped it for a profit.

I suppose the least expensive one I've got now is a Heritage Rough Rider 22 I paid about $200.00 for a few months ago.

100_0486_zps0a869770.jpg

grizz223

Got a S&W pre model 10 5 screw for free. Got a Stainless Ruger mini 14 for 400.00 even though it's not a handgun still one hell of a deal.

bull bob

How about a Colt Woodsman .22 for $50? A friend was real hard up for beer money. Several years ago I picked up a real nice S&W 15-2 for $189, and from a Gander Mtn. of all places.

iblong

I my current possetion it would be a little Rossi 38 spl. for 225.00 new.
Next would be my glocks.
I have bought and so many for less,Best buy and that was 40+ years ago
was a Ithica saddle gun single shot 22 lr lever gun for 17.00, I gave it to my little brother on his 12th birth day. He still has it.

Ferretboy

Cheapest i have had was a Hi-Point .40 S&W. The gun did its job everytime, rode my hip in the woods, and other than one magazine i bought never an issue. And when they say 100% lifetime warranty they mean it. I bought the gun used for $129.00. I contacted hi-Point and they sent me the origional sights, manual for the gun, and a trigger lock at no cost at all. I sold it to a friend who had moved here from New York a few years ago, his first Handgun and he was in total shock and awe that we didnt have to register the firearm or get back ground checks.