Who's in here?

Who's in here ?

• Total voters

aimy

I'm just a regular Mom married to a gun nut for 20 years that likes the line "Look what I got for you Honey!" :rolleyes: It didn't take long for me to get hooked and realize two nuts are better than one, but don't tell him! ;)

44mag@ucnsb.net

I am former military. The military only fueled my interest in firearms by giving me access to firearms I was not able to shoot as a civilian. I was raised in a family that believed a basic understanding of firearms was key to being safe around them. I completely agree with this philosophy and have passed it on to my daughter. My father allowed me to shoot as much as I wanted as a kid and kept me supplied with great magazines and books by people such as Elmer Keith and Bill Jordon. It is a pleasure to be able to talk and debate with people on this forum. Thanks.

41special

Well it's looks like we've got a pretty good mix in here!, Thanks to everyone for participating.

An old west lawman once said when asked why he carried a .45, "because they don't make a .46"

larryf1952

Just a plain ol', ordinary Joe. I was a boy scout who got into NRA youth shooting in the basement of our local PD. My Dad also helped to develop my interest in firearms...got my first Daisy BB gun at 8 years of age.

To all of you veterans of any age, or currently active military folks, THANK YOU, and God Bless You.

41special

Well it's great to meet every one, I know I feel better that we are all intorduced now.

An old west lawman once said when asked why he carried a .45, "because they don't make a .46"

zappadragon

civilian

I am a computer tech.
I HATE COMPUTERS!--there are the reason I got into guns in the first place! just kidding. It was the customers! just kidding again.