Who's in here?

Who's in here ?

• Total voters

tlm225

Need more than one option

Retired Military (Air Force), 10 Years into my Police career. My interest started as a kid going hunting with my dad at 4 years of age. Stayed with me my entire life.

XavierBreath

Navy.
Civilian.
I only compete for enjoyment.

I have always been interested in shooting. My interest really took off when I came back to the States after living in the West Pacific for years. Strange that I could feel safe at Kadena, Pattaya, Pusan, Wan Chi, the Honch, Cat Street, crossing Sh:t River into Thieve's Alley, and worse. When I got back to the "real world" I said "I gotta get a gun!"

workin_ike

new to the game

Im curently a civilian in school to become an LEO. I think this career choice got me more interested in firearms. i never owned, or fired a hand gun til i bought my first semi-auto (CZ 40P) this past november. I like it, but too big to carry. im gonna get the S&W 642.

41special

I'm not at all familiar with 91 series but I'm a 31B20Z6 (formrly known as 95B)

Soon to be a 'PFC' in June

An old west lawman once said when asked why he carried a .45, "because they don't make a .46"

Last edited:

dick_tracy1953

Just an every day shooter....

I'm just an every day shooter, collector, and avid reloader. Most weeks I go to the range four or five days. My routine is to take handgun practice first, often I run one hundred 357's thru a wheel gun before pulling out my Hi-Power 9mm or my Ruger RedHawk 44 magnum. I bring out one to three rifles. Mostly I shoot my Eddystone or a 1903 or some other military type rifle but limit my shooting to one hundred rounds if I'm shooting 30-06. Then I switch to skeet shooting if I have the time. I limit this to two or three games. I like to end up the day shooting my Remington 541X or my ES340B target rifle or my CZ 452, but some times I will follow that up with some more handgun shooting. Before going hunting I only take practice with my favorite hunting rifle, a Remington 722 chambered in 257 Roberts and my Smith & Wesson 686P.

My wife is anti-gun so I got a late start into the shooting sports. After almost twenty five years of marriage I am doing what I enjoy to do in my spare time. Last year she gave me a green light for a handgun purchase. Before handguns I did mostly rifle shooting until the guys at my club introduced me to skeet and trap shooting. I guess I am just making up for lost time. My goal is to become a well rounded shooter.

41special

Tis a sign of the times! First voting, then bra's, then gun's,then.....

An old west lawman once said when asked why he carried a .45, "because they don't make a .46"