Who else carries a full size gun?

Bandit

I carried a full sized 1911 concealed for years before switching to something else. Why the switch? Welp, the weight issue and the round count the G30 gives me while still being easy to conceal is nothing to sneeze about. :D The 1911 it replaced has been with me for years. I'd hate to see it locked up in an evidence locker for some clerk to drool/maul over if (god forbid) I had to use it for self defense.

Yes, the G30 is relatively easy to conceal even down here in the South Texas "t-shirt and shorts" heat. This little jewel is fighting for "hip" time with it lately though...

mc.jpg

Rick
2guns.gif

riddleofsteel

Used police trade in G22 with 15 round mag in a Kramer horsehide belt scabbard with another 15 round mag in a horsehide single mag pouch. This is all secured on an Uncle Mike's Mirage belt (best $30.00 I ever spent, superior to other belts I have that cost over $100.00).
Durable trouble free setup that I can wear everyday without concerns over rust, stratches, finish wear ect. All you have to do is polish the holster and pouch with Kiwi polish once a week and clean the Glock after practice.