Who Carries a .38 Snub?

PawDaddy

Who carries a .38 snub as their primary/only weapon? I have a 3" Taurus 85 and a 3" Charter Arms (70's era) .38 that I rotate. I always have a KT.380 in pocket. (I am looking for a sub compact 9mm at this time.)

RamItOne

I've been tempted by the lcr in either spl or mag. I pocket carry the S&W BG .380 and you'd be shocked (unless you already pocket carry no holster) how much crap accumulates in all sorts of places in the gun. Just worried that the lint (aka crap) would make its way into the gears that I can't easily clean nor want to mess with. However that said, I'd have no problem with 5-6 shots of spl or mag for a primary small CC gun

mrray13

642 goes with me every Sunday, and anytime I'm in a hurry. Loaded with jwc, I don't feel undergunned at all.

redlevel42

I carry a 2" flat latch Model 36 on a belt holster made for me by Lobogunleather. Conceals very well under a Polo type shirt with the tail out. I usually have 3" Model 37 in a hip pocket as well. I wear semi-baggy khaki pants, and it doesn't print. If the butt happens to be above the top of the pocket, the shirt conceals it. The Model 36 is loaded with BB heavy +p 158 grain swchp with gas check. The Airweight is loaded with Remington 125 grain Golden Sabers.

treg

.38 by default - a Taurus M605 .357 filled with .38 +p's is my most carried gun. There aren't even any .357's around here to put in it.

jglsprings

Model 60...

6798060957_c224c362d8_z.jpg

FM12

I sometimes carry a first generation Colt Agent in 38 spl right rear jeans pocket covered by a shirttail. Usually carry a speed strip as a reload. Nothing wrong with the 38 spl.

dook

I carry my colt cobra on my off days, I'd carry it everyday but work doesn't allow guns in the building and I don't want to leave it in the car for that long

fdreano

Anybody that pocket carries without a holster is just asking for trouble via dirt, lint, accidental discharge, the weapon 'flipping' in the pocket so its hard to reach. Even an Uncle Mike's cheapie pocket holster for a few bucks is better than nothing...

CajunBass

I do. Smith & Wesson Model 12-2. Aluminum K-frame, six shots.

My wife does.

Charter Arms "Lavender Lady." Aluminum frame, five shots.