Which of your guns do you always want to shoot?

brj

I always want to bring the S&W Model 10 bull barrel along. hard to describe shooting it...it just seems so balanced and comfortable to fire.

aarondhgraham

No matter what else I take,,,

No matter what else I take,,,
My S&W Model 18 and my Henry Acu Bolt always go along.

For pure relaxation there is nothing like a single-shot bolt action .22 rifle.

Aarond

GrailKnight

My Ruger Mk III w/ 5.5" Bull Barrel I shoot every time I am at the range along with my 10/22 HB. Sometimes I bring my Mk II bull barrel .22lr.

After that I will shoot whichever firearm I happen to be carrying.

Sgt Pepper

Ed Brown Kobra. Absolutely love it. Relatively speaking, I don't shoot much else anymore. Load and shoot. Load and shoot.

riverratt

As of the past year or so the one gun that always follows me to the range is my 7 1/2" SBH hunter in 44 mag. My load of choice changes with my mood but it's usually either a 255 gr cast bullet over 9 gr of unique or 22 gr of 4227. If I'm feeling frisky, or just want to relieve some anger, my full house fire breathing load of.... well I'm not gonna list the charge here but we'll just say it's a few grains over max listed load of H-110/296 under a hand poured 310 gr bullet. That one always puts a smile on my face.:cool:

FairWarning

I can never make up my mind, so I bring lots of handguns when I go to the range, and especially to private property outdoors.

But I always bring the HK USP 45, Smith 686P 6", HK P7 and Walther PPQ. :D

stephen426

While I am starting to amass a small collection (wife doesn't think it is small), the gun I enjoy shooting the most would probably be my Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. Everyone I let shoot that gun falls in love with it. It is an absolute tack driver and the trigger is amazing. I just got a new Sig P210 Legend that I hope will fight to be my favorite gun to shoot.

ky wildcat

my PPQ m2

love to shoot this gun, so much fun, and it is SO ACCURATE, with a GREAT TRIGGER. and let me tell you. it HAS to be accurate if i can hit the target:D

skizzums

this will sound silly to some that are all preaching the pricey pieces, my favorite pistol to shoot is the Tri-Star t100. love it, wish I could carry it.