What's your "Heller" handgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Lahey

My Colt showed up at my FFL's shop today, but I am way too busy this week to pick it up before Friday at the earliest. This is torture. Damn, I hope they are open on the 4th.

I was so caught up with the political aspect of the case that I completely missed the fact that I should be using it as an excuse to buy another. I do see an empty spot in my collection where a nice revolver should be sitting. Hmmm. So many options so little funds.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Socrates

This was my buy, because I don't know what Heller is going to do gun, and, it's only going to be avaliable in Kali till August gun, and, I shouldn't have, but I did...
DCDML100_0046.jpg

DCML0034.jpg

Stop Showing That Detonics 1911!!!

I am warning you Socrates. Cali is not that far from here and I would hate for you to end up having to never let it out of your sight. :)

Socrates

PBP:
The guy said he had more then one, and, for 850 shipped, how can you beat a all forged gun?
Trigger feels sweet, about 3-4 lbs, stock. One mag only.

I've found that with the bull barrel, my old one was tack driving accurate. New is supposed to be better...

If you want one, let me know, and, email me...

bds32

The Twins

Sent the money off on Friday for this beauty, 627pc. I've got one at home just like it (except the grips). With the Heller decision and the new purchase, I've been giddy for several days.

pix1238735219.jpg
[/IMG]

Cliff47

Just added a CZ40B to the collection with wood grips (think they're cocobolo) and tritium sights at the gun show this last weekend. As I was walking away with it, I heard some muttering (must have been another fellow that was just that much too late). The gun sales were brisk, and the ammunition venders were definitely getting picked over.

Boarhunter

I picked up my "Heller" gun on Friday...a 9mm Taurus 24/7 OSS Tactical. So far, so good. I put 100 rounds through it on Friday and plan to put another 50 to 100 rounds through it tonight during a local IDPA match. Thereafter, I will let you guys know what I think (but my gut feeling is that this gun is a real "keeper").

Boarhunter

j-a-r

Picked up a LNIB Sig P226 Blackwater edition for $600.00 yesterday. Can't wait to take it out to the range and try it out.

J-a-r

b.thomas

Guess you could call it that??
Last week a ruger p95 but just a couple of months ago I got a Smith and Wesson m910s..........So may two??:confused:

Dave Chuppa

I'm waiting for mine. I work at a Gun Shop and have been waiting for someone to sell or trade in a Rossi 462. Why you say? why not? I want one to play with. So while I wait I went to the Range and shot a few hundred rounds to relax. If I do get one, I want to see how many full house 125g 357 rounds it can take. Sort of a torture Test.

Battlerange

I bought a well used C&R large frame Colt New Service in .45 Long Colt. I justified it as my 2nd amendment "we are winners" gun! :D

No "Heller" handgun for me. I just try to keep buying guns on a regular basis, no excuse needed...although gun shows for the last two years did fall on my birthday!

JohnKSa

Administrator
I just try to keep buying guns on a regular basis, no excuse needed...
I hear ya! Problem is my wife quit working awhile back. That hurt.

I found a good deal on a KP95DC yesterday so I jumped on it. Don't know if I'm going to count it as my Heller handgun or not, but it will do for now. :D

ch47gunner

a lot of Smiths celebrating

Seems to be a lot of Smiths celebrating Heller day!

I got mine - A gently used Smith & Wesson Model 19-6 w/ 2 1/2" barrel. Barely shot, barely carried, barely a turn line on the cylinder. She'll be out of California waiting jail on the 15th.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.