What's your "Heller" handgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhan

I had to get something the day Heller came down,so, being a cruffler, I ordered a Nagant sport model revolver from Century.

gary

44 AMP

Staff
Does this count?

DSCF0523.jpg

And I also put a nice 6" S&W Model 28 on lay away. I'll pick it up in a couple of weeks.

CGSteve8718

I celebrated a little early and a bit too hard. I bought a Bulgarian Makarov, a MAS 36, and a Mossberg 590. It really isn't bad at all costwise, but I still feel a little guilt.

Heepstress

On Tuesday, I made the anticipatory/celebration purchase - a preowned Steyr S-40 for the hubby. (My ulterior motive is the S-9 for myself! :D )

thumbnail image
27389_sm.jpg

Here's mine, I've been wanting one of these old, unreliable pieces of metal to go with my plastic heap. I'm looking forward to getting it out to celebrate a 97 year old design.

Also ordered a PACT shot timer, in case someone decided they were evil tools that allowed criminals and nut jobs to practice.

full sized image
17286.jpg

BillCA

Nah, I'm just gonna sit here and be bitter, thumbing through my bible and hugging my guns. :p

After hearing the oral arguments, I went out and picked up an absolute gem.

M10M_1450.jpg

Five-inch S&W Model 10-5 circa 1970

First Model 10 I've owned in 30 some years. :D

I am thinking I want a new goblin slayer in the form of an FN45 with a light and laser combo for the rail.

This will be strictly a home defense weapon...at least that is the idea.

The light and laser thingy would be great for blinding intrunders and the laser just gives me fuzzies knowing that I can see where I going to perforate the goblin since I likely will have bypassed putting on my glasses (this assumes that threat is taking place at night and interupted my sleep) in order to more quickly engage the threat.

Don P

Heller handgun

JohnKSa it would not hurt my feelings to have that derriger in my pocket:cool:. As far as a Heller handgun the FN 5 7:eek:

JohnKSa

Administrator
Anyone else get a Sig P-6 for a Heller gun?
I saw several of these at the show and came VERY close to purchasing one. Best price I saw was $299.
JohnKSa it would not hurt my feelings to have that derriger in my pocket.
Thanks! I don't think it would hurt my feelings either, but it might hurt my pocket. It's pretty good-sized and heavy too... :D

hkg3

I'm waiting for the Ice House show in Phoenix in a couple of weeks. I plan on taking full advantage of the gun show loophole. :D

Dual residency has its advantages. :cool:

Alright, you talked me into it.

I special ordered one of these today.

It came down to either it or the .45acp Glock 30 and I chose to go with the 10mm G29. :)

glock29.jpg

stevelyn

I already have plans to pick up a 4" Ruger Redhawk in .45 Colt this fall after moose season. I'll make it my Heller gun.

Ralph Allen

Mine was another CZ. This one was a plain old 75B, but brand new, and still unfired. I'll take care of that problem next weekend.
Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.