What's your "Heller" handgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnKSa

Administrator
The wife and I went to a gun show today to celebrate Heller. Came home with this thoroughly impractical handgun because my wife thought it was really cool.

It is actually a pretty neat little pistol although I'm not sure if it will ever get any use past the "got to shoot it on principle" trip to the range.
attachment.php

Attachments

• SnakeSlayer_small.jpg
    SnakeSlayer_small.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 3,445
Who in the world would be crazy enough to waste hard earned money on one of those ugly, heavy, and practically useless monstrosities. :p

JohnKSa

Administrator
It does beat all, what some people** will buy, doesn't it... :D

She saw one awhile back and really liked it. I must admit that they have a certain appeal, but it's not something I would have ever purchased on my own.

** For those who don't get the inside joke.

rovingpulse2

Nice looking Derringer.

I was thinking about a celebratory Heller gun, but ended up going with a celebratory Heller box of PMAGs and a new range bag. Easier on the wallet, and I can buy it without actually getting up from the computer :D

Sarge

I like it. I've got a buddy down in Tejas who lives where the rattlers are thick, and he has already used it to mulch a couple. It it'll handle 45 Colts too, then you've got yourself a versatile little pocket gun.

Heller gun? Still trying to decide. I'm torn between a 3rd Dragoon and a .54 Plains Pistol. Either one should make a home intruder sit up & take notice that their career path probably wasn't such a good idea.

dojpros

This thread has inspired me to aquire a polymer .45. I am leaning G21sf to go with the other glocks in the stable.

rogertc1

I have one and also got a .22 and 45APC barrel and display box for them all....a nice gun that only a few privileged gun conisours can buy.:)

PS I buy at least 2 ot 3 guns a month for the last few years...

Last edited:

sandbag

My Heller gun is a FN 5.7x28-I've had it for a while.It's illegal in Massachusetts,but not here in RI.It is everything the Dianne Feinsteins of the world hate-high capacity,semi-auto,high velocity rounds,and "plastic".:D

kristop64089

Sig 229 in 40 S&W. Just picked it up Yesterday...Funny thing JOHNsKA, my wife saw a Bond Arms yesterday, and I really like it. Just glad she didn't tell me to get it. Those suckers are heavy.

Trapp

Heller Gun?

Just picked up an OD green P-3AT the day after the decision. I've been wanting something smaller than my Bersa for pocket carry in light shorts and T-shirt etc...

Heller was about self defense....Perfect eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.