What's Your Favorite Everyday Knife?

OMCHamlin

Kershaw Talon (1 year)or Spyderco Police (6-7 years) and a Sebertech M-4 on my keychain, at sea, add a Gerber locking, needlenose Multiplier on my belt.

KODB

Something by Mad Dog Knives :)

Either a Rat Thing or Voodoo Hound almost every day.
Panther for more potentially serious social situations.
ATAK2 for all around utility when outdoors/hiking.

Regards,

Bob

saands

Mine is a 3" decorated Sebenza ... I used to buy a knife a month or so ... looking for the perfect one. I have only bought one knife in the 2 years that I have owned the Sebenza and that was to replace a cheaper one I lost on a trip as I don't take the Sebenza to the airport.

Beautiful, practical, sharp and it has a bomb-proof lock!

Clead

CRKT Crawford/Kasper Folder and Leatherman Supertool. I can do anything with these two. The Leatherman has cut through aluminum seat-tubes on two occasions (on-trail mtn. bike repairs). The Crawford/Kasper is on my person all waking hours. Great knife for the money.
Clead

VIEJO

At home: Spyderco ProGrip
Away: Spyderco Endura
Keychain: A little blue IDF Wenger swiss

[Edited by VIEJO on 03-23-2001 at 02:59 PM]

Handgun Harry

Benchmade ATS-34 Automatic.

Nice little 3 inch (just under the legal limit in Oregon) knife..

The Benchmade AFCK (Advanced Folding Combat Knife) is an AWESOME knife as well..

Out of all the knives I've owned Benchmade is my personal favorite/best. Lifetime warrenty against all damage, plus free sharpenings for life.. plus they're based out of Oregon, and it's only a 30 minute drive for me down to em'.. hehe

Marko Kloos

My everyday knife is a Spyderco Delica with the plain satin blade. My favorite is my Kasper/Crawford folder with the 3.9" plain edge...excellent folder for the money, robust as hell and fits the hand well.

"A knifeless man is a lifeless man." -Viking Proverb

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Gee, I have three knives that could qualify as "everyday"; my CRKT KISS, the Kershaw Ken Onion "Blackout", and the CRKT Neck PECK. The "Blackout" would be my favorite, if forced to choose.

OF

A Spyderco Calypso Jr. serrated with the micarta handle everyday, or ocassionally a Benchmade McHenry and Williams 710S axis-lock.

- gabe

WoundChannel

Emerson CQC 7 by Benchmade...

I have carried it for the last five years. Bought it at the factory (MISTAKE!). Paid full retail, doh! It is not a wittler, but IMHO, it is great for what it was intended, a back up to a back up. I even carry it everyday at the hospital I work at, just in case those pesky patients get out of hand. ;) I am thinking a sheepsfoot type blade would be more appropriate for my line of work.

I am deciding between a Busse or Maddog for my next blade, just as soon as my wife gets over my firearm purchases. "Finances! What finances! Give me my damn credit card back!"

Mikke

Benchmade 910 Stryker, plain blade 90% of the time. BM Mini-AFCK 5% of the time, other knifes for the rest. :)

nedfig

Am I the only one that carries a Colt CT29. The anodizing is starting to wear off the handle, but it still holds an edge. I've really been checking out the CRKT M16 line.

Cmc

I also carry a CT 29 Colt ,3 " folding tanto blade with pocket clip , the handle on mine is ZYTEL plastic.