What's the marque revolver to make the heads turn at the range..........

Socrates

These work:

Sevillegripright.jpg

Light off 325's at 1550 fps....

360and475.jpg

FA's are just cool, and, the Scandium makes a LOT of noise, for a lil gun.

Ruger6copy.jpg

The most powerful, packable, 5 gun on the planet, 500 Maximum, shooting 525 grain bullets, at 1550 fps.

Don't let ANYONE else shoot it...

S

rick_reno

I have an old Ruger Super Blackhawk my father bought in 1959, we fired one cylinder from it that Christmas and he put it away - he did let me fire two shots of the 6 we shot that day. He left it to me when he died. It attracts attention when I take it to the range, lots of comments that they've never seen one in that good condition. The blueing is beautiful on those old Rugers, nice and deep and dark. It's a good shooter too, very accurate and a smooth trigger.

jrfoxx

My Nickel Colt Trooper MK III seems to go over very well with people who see and hear it in person.Probably not the best looking, best built, or most unusual gun, but it's the best I own and has family history, so it will have to do :). And as I said, it still seems to go over pretty well with most people also.
colttrooper.jpg

wolfsong

I get a lot of looks and positive comments when I bring out my new Ruger Alaskan .44 with that little ol' 2 1\2 inch barrel, but maybe it's because they are still hard to get in these parts. That little bugger bites, too! It's the only gun I wear a shooting glove with. Wolfsong.

BobK

No, your all wrong. :) Colt Python Elite. Six inch barrel with high luster blued finish. Straight out of the Colt Custom Shop. Now if I could only find one. And afford it!

Webleymkv

The finest double action revolver ever produced would have to be the Manurhin MR-73. Unfortunately, few people have ever heard of them and they look a lot like a Smith. A S&W Triplelock would be another fine choice.

Jbar4Ranch

This 4" Leupold scoped M500 usually gets some strange looks, but you really can't beat a Freedom Arms. I've got a M555 in .50AE, and it is one very accurate and very precision piece of machinery.

MrShorty2.jpg

hkenvy91

mine would be a hand polished 3inch 629-6 with an unfluted cylinder and partial lug barrel! oh she's a head turner at the range. im talkin 2-3 foot flame :eek:

115grfmj

One wonders what the purpose would be....

to impressing your fellow shooters?????:rolleyes: This'll probably be one of those "oh I brought it to the range a few times, but the ammo is too expensive, and I don't like the recoil" My prediction is it will be back on the used market all to shortly.:rolleyes:

Sarge

I reckon if making a speck-tackle outta myself was the objective, I'd get one of the BBAMFR .45-70 fiveguns and have it bright polished, hang some fake pearls on it and if you're really an extrovert, you could mount some tactimo-gadget hangers on it too. Bolt on gadfly accessories to your hearts content. You could shoot black powder loads through it for even greater effect. I 'spect 70 grains of FFg from a 10" revolver should generate clouds of smoke that would be visibile via sattelite.

Personally, I find a nickel 4" model 29 to be about all the glitz I can tolerate, while still punching respectable-size holes about where I want them.

But that's just me.

3 weelin geezer

Aside from the black powder guns which I think is because peaple dislike the smoke and mine usually leaves a bacon smell in the air I would say a Phelps revolver in .444 marlin or .45-70 at least. That thing is HUGE. :eek: Its like something the Joker would pull out of his pants to shoot batman with. :p

Ralph Bryant

LOL..... Love some of these responses !

invssgt, I'm with you. Would rather hit a grizzly in the eyeball with a .22 short than in the ass with a .454

3 weelin geezer, I can just see Jim Carey pulling a Phelps out from behind his back in the movie "Mask".......schmoooooooKIN ! Did they make those things in stainless steel ?

976785519-1.jpg

tomh1426

Hope this pic works , I dont know what it is but I think Its real !
This will do more than turn heads it will draw a crowd , every time.
This HAS to be the biggest handgun ever...

Attachments

• 600nitroexpress.jpg
    600nitroexpress.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Laserlips

One of these to make an impression...

Two of these to "REALLY" make an impression....*

100_4832.jpg

*Impression given is that you are one impressive idiot....:D

JP

Carlo

If I wanted to impress my range mates, I'd buy a Nagant or a Lebel, or, why not, a MKVI Webley:D

Carlo

SnWnMe

Given the typical range crowd, no fancy Python/Reg Magnum/uber rare Colt SAA will rate much more than a quick glance. A BFR , SRH or X Frame will turn heads for sure.