Whats the best looking sixgun of all time?

nate45

Its hard for me to decide between these two

S&W N-Frame
da05.jpg

clip_image030.jpg

Colt SAA

I guess I'll have to vote that the Single Action Army is the best looking sixgun in the history of man.

joshua

Whats the best looking sixgun of all time?
Say what? That's like asking who is the hottest and best looking female actress...

For me this is the best looking sixgun of all time will be....

I'm torn between these two

attachment.php

I love the bird's head grip and this Bowen custom is a superb example of beauty.

attachment.php

This is my own S&W 66 with 2.5" bbl in stainless. Sorry for the bad pic, but it looks really great when it's being held by my right hand. :D

josh

Attachments

• Bowen Ruger Bird's Hear.jpg
    Bowen Ruger Bird's Hear.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,013
  • SW66.jpg
    SW66.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3,510

nate45

Joshua you still picked the same two types maybe I should have phrased the question what is best looking design type of all sixguns.

rxrick

In my mind's eye, there are three contenders, all from S&W:

1. The 3 1/2" .357 Magnum

2. The 4" .44 Magnum

3. The 2 1/2" Combat Magnum

the 6" Python gets honorable mention....

You would to be a doofus to not realize that anything based on the old SAA designs are the hottest looking pistols out there. The Bisley grip frames are exceptional hot. :)

EMFhartfords.jpg

BerettaStampedeBisley.jpg

Last edited:

nate45

In my mind's eye, there are three contenders, all from S&W:

1. The 3 1/2" .357 Magnum

2. The 4" .44 Magnum

3. The 2 1/2" Combat Magnum

the 6" Python gets honorable mention....

The 3 1/2" Model 27 has got to be the meanest looking revolver ever.

image002.jpg

clayking

My vote goes to the Colt Python's for First, Second, and Third........nobody else even close, of course, opinions are like other parts of the body, everyone has one:).........................ck

nate45

Not your favorite pistol the best looking all time classic

Great looking pistols PBP.

The SAA is not my all time favorite pistol although it is one of them.

Its just the best looking pistol of all time.

It was quite possibly divinely inspired.

dgludwig

My vote is for the S&W Model 19/"Combat Magnum", blued with a 4" barrel. Perfect proportions and wonderful deep blue finish.

100W_Warlock

Ruger Blackhawk and 4inch n-frame smith

I just really like the looks of the new model ruger blackhawk. 45lc is my fav.

As far as DA, the S&W N frame 4" wheel guns are a sight to behold. (got one as well!!! Model 28-2)

nate45

Personally, the Colt Anaconda though the Taurus Raging Bulls and the Ruger Security Sixes are also high on the list.
Ruger-Security-Six.jpg

clip_image030.jpg

This threads sort of a timeless beauty kind of thing not which pistol you would feel most comfortable dragging behind you with a string.

Taurus_9mm

This threads sort of a timeless beauty kind of thing not which pistol you would feel most comfortable dragging behind you with a string.

My choices weren't based on the durability of the aforementioned revolvers, but those I found most aesthetically pleasing to my eye. Being that all three are rugged is purely coincidental.