What was your first revolver?

Ruger New Model Super Single Six .22/.22Mag about 25 years ago. I sold that one like an idiot, bought another one years later and sold that one like an idiot, finally about five years ago I bought another one and it will never leave my collection. The good news is that the one I have now is in better shape and shoots better than the previous ones.

CajunBass

Another Smith & Wesson Model 19, 4" barrel, in blue. About 1980 or so. Brand new, in the box at the dealer. About $250.00 or thereabout.

Single Six

Ruger Single Six [what else?]. It was the first handgun I ever fired,but it belonged to my cousin. A few years later,I finally got my own very first handgun..no surprise,a Single Six. Which is why I chose that for my TFL name;this is my very first internet forum,so it seemed fitting.

BerettaBuckeye

6" Colt King Cobra stainless was my first gun ever. Sadly at 21 I didn't appreciate it and traded it about a year later on a "wonder nine". Fast forward 20 years to now and I'm looking for one to replace it and miss it all the time. Young and dumb:eek:

eagleninezero

Taurus Model 85, 3 inch stainless, 5 shot, .38 special. Bought it in the first year of marriage when funds were tight. Not a bad little pistol, still have it - now with Hogue grips (easier to hold). You can fry an egg on it after three cylinders worth of shooting. Don't shoot it much now.

Teuthis

My first was a 1955 Smith and Wesson Model 14, K-38 with a six inch barrel, target hammer and trigger. It was an extremely accurate and well crafted revolver. I wish they could make one like that now.

roaddog28

Hi,

Mine was a H&R 9 shot 22LR revolver. I forget the model number but I remember the revolver was made in the 1940s. It had a hexagon shaped barrel.

Regards,
roaddog28

Sgt127

Colt Diamondback .22. Over thirty years ago. Still have it. Next was a Smith model 27 6". Still have it too.

knight0334

An 8" Colt Python Royal Blue SN# AL46** for $450 from my uncle back when I was 19yo. It came with a cheapo TripleK cartridge belt, a $150 custom leather holster, a set of Lee dies, some ammo, and some empty casings.