What is your primary concealed carry gun?

Thespis

For a long time, the little NAA Guardian .32 acp was my only concealed carry option. I still carry it more than any other because it's so comfortable. But awhile back I got a Kahr PM9 and starting changing it up with the Guardian. More recently, I added a Sig 238, giving me three options. I wear jeans a lot at work, and the Kahr feels just a tad too big in the Desantis pocket holster - like carrying a small, heavy book. It's great in Dockers-type or any slightly looser pants. The Sig is a pretty easy carry but I haven't fully adjusted to carrying a loaded single-action pistol in my pocket. Thus the Guardian .32, less powerful but small and double-action, remains my most frequent indoor companion.

If I'm going to be outdoors and/or keep my coat on a long time, I'll opt for either a Sig 239 in .40 or a Colt Officer's model in .45.

Bulldawg55

One of these
P1100674-1.jpg

or one of these
IMG_0671-1.jpg

and or one of these!
P1100679-1.jpg

Deja vu

S&W 640 in 357 magnum.

I pocket carry it, some people say its too heavy to pocket carry but I have been doing it for a long time with out a problem.

camsdaddy

My EDC rotates between my Glock 19, 26 and my S&W 642. Untill I return to the range to have different results my 642 will be my primary. I dont know why but today I shot it better than the other two. I dont know why but for some reason revolvers and I always come back together.

Amin Parker

T series Browning High Power at 2 o clock and spare mag at 10 o clock. Either iwb or kydex paddle at 3 o clock owb.

I also have a Beretta 950b either on ankle or pocket and a huge folder.

When im out and about socially i will replace the Hi Power with a 38 snub with no spare ammo but the Beretta is always with me. I wake up and stick the Beretta in my pocket.

I do sometimes carry a nicely customised ( for carry ) Norinco 1911 iwb or Owb if the mood is right.

danber9546

My EDC

My everyday carry is now a 3rd Gen. Glock 26 in my Desantis Tuck This II iwb holster....I carry my spare magazine in the spare mag pouch. I also carry a Kel-Tec P3AT in my Blackhawk Size 4 pocket holster and the spare mag right next to it.

Taptap

Formerly a Sig p239 in .40, or my perfectly worn in, yet still tight, Kimber Custom II.
Now I'm dabbling on the Dark Side with a Gen 4 G26 (I had a Gen 3. Liked it. I like the Gen4 even more.) It rides in a Slim IWB from TT Gunleather.
The 1911 still gets carried as well. Even with a 5" barrel, a 1911 just works in an IWB.
IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0112-1.jpg

87samurai

LCP - all the time or back up gun
M&P9c-right now is main carry
Colt New Agent 45 with C/T grips-once broke in -will be main carry (or until something else shows up)

ChihuahuaTN

I have a varied carry rotation depending on dress.
1) LWS .380acp with back wallet holster 35% (used to be LWS 32)
2) Rohrbaugh R9s with desantis nemesis the model for the LCP/P3AT back pocket carry 35%
3) Glock 26 with Com-Tac IWB holster 20%
4) S&W 442 .38+p non-lock with pocket holster 9% (only with cargo summer shorts, and when I walk the dog at night)
5) LCP (OM chrome slide) with ankle holster in Cowboy boots in scrubs 1%

I have used this rotation for around ~1 year, and I have no intention of changing even with the advent of the new "pocket 9's" , I have high hopes for the Sig 290 but reviews from the shot show are not encouraging.

Mike

Polcat

Kimber Ultra Carry II with Crimson Trace grips. Galco IWB holster is very comfortable.

Attachments

• 2011-03-27_00-26-34_579.jpg
    2011-03-27_00-26-34_579.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: