What is your primary concealed carry gun?

stolivar

Ruger Lc9

I love the little gun. I sold my Kahr Mk9 which was too heavy to pocket carry.

The Lc9 is only about .5 inch longer and about .25 taller. Fits into my pocket with no problem.

steve

Cemo

Lately a S&W 3913NL with a Ruger LCP for BUG. Sometimes a Kimber CDP Pro .45 with a S&W 642 for BUG.

Old John

Rugers...........

Regular EDC is a Ruger SP101, 2.25". .357 magnum. I carry it most times.
On occasion I carry a Ruger GP100, 3", .357 magnum, when I feel the need.
When I get dressed up in dress clothes, I carry a Ruger LCR, .38 special.

denfoote

Kel-Tec PF9 now that KT has kindly replaced my former one with a brand new gun.
I also got a trigger job and fluff and buff out of the deal.

It passed the function test and is now in my pocket as I type this.

Hi everyone. New here. I figured this was the best place to introduce myself.

My name is Joe. I'm from the inland northwest, but I grew up in a military family, so I'm from everywhere I guess.

I live on a small family farm with several cows, horses, chickens, cats, rabbits and a dog. I work as a firefighter/EMT. I love anything outdoors, hiking, backpacking, skiing, running, you name it. I especially love anything having to do with water like boating, waterskiing, fishing, whitewater kayaking, etc.

Anyhow.....enough of that. My main CC is a Sig P229R in .40S&W. I love it. And I'm on my way to the Sheriffs Office to get my stupid CPL reissued cause I put my wallet through the washing machine. I'm getting this next license laminated. :p

trooper3385

Ruger LCP most of the time. My wife just took her CHL class and I bought her a S&W 637. I've been carrying that lately until she gets her license in or her pink grips and holster comes in, which ever first.

Single Six

To each his own and all of that. Me, I like this quote from Clint Smith: "I never met anyone that had been in an actual gunfight who had wished for a SMALLER gun while the bullets were flying." Makes sense to me; so put me down for my 4'' GP-100.

DonR101395

Glock21SF without the suppressor barrel and light.

DSC00084.jpg

dpetreikis

I have several in the rotation, and have changed favorites over the years - from a 38 snub Charter Arms to a HK USP40c, a Ruger P95 to a Glock 32... Lately I've been favoring a Glock 27 with factory night sights, a captive stainless steel guide rod, grip tape and a Pearce +1 grip extension. That'll do until I find my next one...

MOshooter65202

Really depends on the weather and clothing for my CCW I have a Para P14 45acp,Glock 23 40,S&W 66 357,and when in bear country S&W 629 44 rem mag.