What is the worst gun you have ever been around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtar15

This is not a flame towards Walther pistols.
However, the worst pistol I ever fired was a Walther PPK. It was very accurate and reliable, but every time I fired it it would cut the webbing by my thumb (I have large hands). It sure has hard to pull the trgger knowing I was going to get cut!!!

sgtar15

101_proof

I'm with Siggy on the Jennings. I had saved up a 800$ for a desert eagle .44 magnum, dumbass choice for first handgun. Went to my buddies pawnshop on my 21st birthday to get it and it was sold. I got a case of the cheapies and got the Jennings 9mm. The good I didnt get a .44 magnum as my first handgun the bad I blew 100$ on a piece of rusted steel sitting in my room. I swear I havnt even looked at it since I bought my Sig a couple of years ago. Im itchin for a buyback to get rid of the pos.

blooch

the absolute worst piece of junk i ever had the pleasure of being around was a smith and wesson super skeet shotgun, it had factory ported barrels and was loud, and would have some malfunction about every other shot. the gun was new and was given to a nationally ranked skeet shooter to try to get him to shoot it in competition. he gave it back after about two days of trying to make it work. the smith rep told him he could keep it, the shooter told him he didn't want it, fianlly the rep just left in the shooters car and he gave it to the gun club he shot at as a loaner. what a joke, it ran off more new shooters than it brought into the game, finally, the club sold raffle tickets for the right to destroy the gun with a torch, winning ticket was resold twice and the last time some guy gave 100 dollars to get to destroy that piece of junk . the anti s would have been proud,but this was before we knew that anti-gun people existed.

Tracy Davis

It would have to be a Ruger Vaquaro in 44-40.
The THING shot awfull. At 15 yards it would shoot a 8-10 inch group, and 8 inches left & low off a sandbag! The loading gate would fall open and the cylinder, was drilled to small, the bullet wouldn't go in. Sent it back and they "fixed" it. Still shot awfull.

T-man

panzerfuehrer

Helwan Brigadier, 9mm.

Still have it - would have to pay someone to take it.

------------------
Panzerführer

Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die Säue.

Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.