Western States TFL Round Up

Ewok

I'm glad to hear that the Mid-Atlantic Shootfest worked out well.

I'm looking forward to the <BLINK>Western States TFL Round Up</BLINK>. Last weekend of August, Reno, NV.

[This message has been edited by Ewok (edited June 30, 1999).]

Kodiac

I am pumped for it as well... already putting some cash aside just for that purpose. :)

I wont be able to bring my family - but if anyone wants to bring theres... Great. Kids are awesome. I love mine!

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Jeff Thomas

I don't know if its practical, but I would prefer to avoid CA if we can make this trip. Their firearms laws are so absurd, I really don't want to bother with them, and just on principle I rather not leave any cash in that fascist state.

Ewok

Is it worthwhile to try to arrange lodging, or should we just all make our own arrangements?

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
The Super 8 in Carson City looks to have some good rates. I plugged in Aug 27-29, and came up with $65, $65, $35. Wonder if they'd be willing to cut us a deal?

Patrick Seeber

Bounce to the Top

Gee, this sounds so fun I will bring my 9 year old daughter. There are actually 2 ranges - rifle and pistol / 300yrd, 50 yrd - at this location so you could even segregate it in to loud stuff on long range, .22's and children on the other.

Just a thought. Now I am local to Reno so I am out there twice a month... if I may assist, just holler.

Patrick