Used PPQ

Kevin_d77

I held one last night and didn't find the mag release as bothersome as you did apparently.

And I guess they're redoing the M1 eventually as well....decisions decisions

Sold out again.....

Last edited:
Not too fond of the gun. However, that's my personal opinion and I think it's a great gun for some! At that price you cannot go wrong. Get it! Get it asap.

Worc

Too bad you missed out on the PPQ M1 deal. Sounds like a pretty decent price to me considering what they have been going for the last few months. Granted the prices have been coming down lately.

There's a lot to like in the PPQ. The magazine paddle is pretty easy to adapt to if you are not used to this style. I waited to find a used M1 instead of getting a new M2. Even though I'm right handed, I like have the controls on both sides of the gun. Much the same as my HK P-30.

Patriot86

Honestly I have had an issue finding magazines for me "M1". I had to end up paying an arm and a leg in a pinch by calling up S&W and ordering 3 from the factory. This was in the height of the "panic" last winter too; I considered myself lucky to just find the mags.

Fishbed77

Honestly I have had an issue finding magazines for me "M1". I had to end up paying an arm and a leg in a pinch by calling up S&W and ordering 3 from the factory.

A little research could have saved you a lot of money.

Mags fitting the PPQ M1 were (and still are) readily available for ~$30. See the link below. The mags for Magnum Research MR Eagle (a P99 clone) are IDENTICAL to Walther-branded P99/PPQ M1 mags, aside from the name on the baseplate. They are made by Mec-Gar on the same line as the factory Walther mags. I own a few, and they are superb. They were

http://www.magnumresearch.com/mr-ea...-research-mr-eagle-9mm-magazine-15-rounds.asp

Last edited: