Used PPQ

ftttu

OP, I highly recommend you not purchasing that particular PPQ if it has already converted at least one into becoming a Buddhist. Unless.......Buddhism is yo thang.

Zhillsauditor

As a Buddhist, I can assure you that many, many Buddhists own guns. My old boss used to say, the special forces ARVN people he worked with used to wear necklaces with an icon on them of the Buddha, and would put the icon in their mouths during combat.

Kevin_d77

But by purchasing a M2 the mag release is different and I would have to use M2 mags? That's the only difference? Just preference on mag release?

Kevin_d77

Let's put it this way, right now M2 for $515 shipped so figure $540 total or used M1 for $499+tax+background check would basically equal out.

Zhillsauditor

Yes, the difference has to do with mag release. The US market apparently prefers the button style over the paddle style. I prefer the paddle style, but I would not hesitate to buy a M2 either, as I am most used to the button style in my automatics.

If you aren't sure, I would recommend the M2, as you are familiar with that style already. Some people really dislike the paddle release.

Kevin_d77

I just got a USP w the paddle style, its pretty cool but its the only one I have ever used. And I guess the paddle style is coming back in 2014 so it really doesn't have the rare collectability factor anymore

SpareMag

If you don't get it, PM me the dealer info and I will. I have a PPQM1 in 40 and would love to have a 9 to go with it. A very good price.

kcub

How is the recoil on the 40? I have found recoil on HK 40's to be much more pleasant than Glocks.

Kevin_d77

Well, I'm heading over to the other coast tomorrow and they sold the ppq yesterday! Also, the cheap one I found online was sold out as of last night. Guess yesterday was the ppq cut-off date for me.

Problem solved although I must admit I am slightly disappointed even if I didn't REALLY need it....

Kevin_d77

LOL. You baztid!!!

That's the exact spot I was looking at too!

I went to Shoot Straight last night to fondle one and I was impressed except for the $649 price tag it had.

Making this tough on me!