The pistol caliber you keep going back to

Willie Lowman

I started off with a few 9mm's. Switched to .40 for scoring reasons in USPSA. When I got out of shooting matches all the time I slowly sold off my .40s and went back to 9mm.

I have started shooting USPSA again but now with 9mm in the "minor" power factor. People say "oh you can't win shooting Limited minor" but I am not out to win, just have a good time.

GeauxTide

As listed below, I reload for several pistol and revolver cartridges. My current favs are 9mm in a Glock 19 for Personal Defense and a 45 Colt Ruger Blackhawk for hog and deer.

zoo

Over the years I've gone back and forth on numerous handgun calibers for target/sport shooting, self-defense, and per department requirements. But like with Frisco, my hands have been beaten up pretty good over the years from officers who can't quite seem to control the direction of their baton swings.

These days, when it comes to handgun plinking I most enjoy shooting .22. For self-defense with handguns I still use a variety of calibers dependent upon the task at hand.

9ballbilly

For the last three years or so I've carried a 1911 commander in .45acp. Today I picked up an SP-101 in .357. the .38/.357 is just too versatile to overlook.